• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The State of Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Sadly, EF seems to abuse his chap powers more often than not. But wasn't the conversation regarding chat abuse settled a couple of pages ago?

I think this thread has served it's purpose, no one seems to be presenting new stipulations they have regarding the Hive, just reviving old discussions that have already been settled.

Perhaps it's time to close this thread? Unless someone has a new, valid arguement or point to make.

~Deathcom3s

Level 11
Sadly, EF seems to abuse his chap powers more often than not.

What I find hilarious is that I don't even have the power to ban or kick anyone anymore, barring Griffen. Yet people still say I'm abusing powers that I do not even possess. This alone should display a clear message about the state of the community, and the opinions of my detractors.

Note that I claim no perfection, and admit I do err. However, as I have just pointed out, a large portion of the people whom speak of me and power abuse, or power abuse in general, are full of shit.

Level 18
Sadly, EF seems to abuse his chap powers more often than not. But wasn't the conversation regarding chat abuse settled a couple of pages ago?

I think this thread has served it's purpose, no one seems to be presenting new stipulations they have regarding the Hive, just reviving old discussions that have already been settled.

Perhaps it's time to close this thread? Unless someone has a new, valid arguement or point to make.

~Deathcom3s

I'm pretty sure none of the issues or complaints have been truly solved. Simply one side saying this and the other side saying stop whining its fine NOOOO EVERYTHING IS FINE! This all just makes me giggle... loudly.

I still think its funny that this site wouldn't have half of its users had it not devoured wc3search but whatevs.
Have a nice day.

Level 15
EF, I was not aware that you no longer held chat mod priviledges. My response was based upon past experience. I apologise for my ignorance.

I suppose I would like to say something before this thread is closed. After this thread was started, I have noticed that moderators seem to be more diligent in their duties, kudos to you. But things could still use some improvement, but the Hive seems to be headed back in the right direction.

~Deathcom3s

Level 14
But JASS is still very restricting. We can only do what blizzard felt like adding to the JASS language. They didn't even properly finish trackables. But I'm sure blizzard will still add custom natives and such to SC2.

There is a difference between using a C based language or the C language itself.

~Deathcom3s

This really sums up THW.

The majority of people are ignorant and don't know it. "But I'm sure blizzard will still add custom natives and such to SC2." is just lulzy...not happening. Come on, letting us run arbitary C code? Are you CRAZY? Give me C code running on your PC and I can completely screw your computer, and I can barely code!

THW needs more people who know wtf they are talking about, and either less ignorant people, or at least a higher willingness to learn and keep their mouths shut on subjects they know nothing about.

Level 15
I never presented any hostilities to you Griffen, so why are you calling me ignorant among other things? I do have an interest in learning more. I've never had a discussion with you Griffen, I hardly even see you around the Hive. YOU'RE being ignorant by judging me based on one wrong post I made. I admit, that post wasn't needed, and was wrong, but everyone makes mistakes, there's no need to present hostilities.

That's all I have to say. I believe it's time to close this thread.

~Deathcom3s

Status
Not open for further replies.