1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Sin Spellpack HOT

Submitted by Rmx
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This Spellpack contain 6 diffrent GUI MUI spells

This spellpack theme is all about Fire .

The spells are : Fire Fly - Phychic Blast - Pyro Jump - Fire Bounce - Pyro Chain - Fire Eruption Trap .

Each spell is MUI but only one spell Contain various levels (FIRE FLY)

Credits - to Paladon for his jump system :)

----RMX----

Keywords:
Fire flames Fly Bounce pit Chain Buff Damage Jump Trap Rmx nova
Contents

Just another Warcraft III map (Map)

Reviews
15:23, 19th Feb 2009 Dr Super Good: Recommended Very good GUI spells. They seem bugless and function properly whenever cast. Their affects are also very good and you certainly can say they are unique. I also failed to find a single leak...
  1. TheBlooddancer

TheBlooddancer

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Fire Fly.

Wouldn't it be Flying fire then? :D
    Try google a fly, and you will se why people wonders.

Also, a firefly is an animal itself.

2. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thnx to all for this awesome comments and about FIRE FLY don't worry i'll change it ... if it bother u alot :p anyway thnx to all and i will be releasing my REVOLUTION SPELLPACK soon :)

-FOR PALADON- I put the jump system in each spell coz if somebody want to copy the spell he just copy the 2 trigers for it not 3 trigers :p

3. xxdingo93xx

xxdingo93xx

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Okay .... you wanted m,e to comment, so I will ;P

Well, I have to say - nice ideas! I like them ;) but be careful, the fire jump spell can cause the unit to stuck. You always have to take care these spells should be capable for general melee games. That is a good indication for making spells. But well, as I said, good job. Looks nice for me :)

4. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I'll add a condition that will make the Pyro Jump not get out of map boundry and thnx for the comment and rating xXdingo93Xx :p :D

5. Yixx

Yixx

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I have to say: Very nice pack! Like the spells, i like fire! >=D
    The ideas are very nice,, i suck at rating, since i always overrate or underrate xD,,
    So i'll give +rep!

6. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thnx alot Yixx and i'm not interseted that much about rating either :p

7. Archangel_Tidusx

Archangel_Tidusx

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I liked the spells on this but there were a few things that didnt quite work.
    I found that the jump spell wasn't really all that effective. It hardly ever hit the units that i wanted it to. I think you should stop all units in the area of effect around the hero, because usually when he jumped, the units continued to follow him and avoided all damage. It also would jump an extrordinary distance if there was any obstacle in the way. It's a very creative spell, but i think it would be hard to get the results that everyone wants to see with it.I also don't think that spell was all that versatile because it would only be good in certain maps.

But generally speaking, the spells were good. I liked the fire trap one, but i think the ward should last longer if it is undisturbed. I wanted to use multiple traps, but by the time i got one placed and the cooldown was up, it had already disappeared. the psychic spell was cool and worked well. If you push a unit into a wall, it just keeps getting crammed into it. The bouncy volcano rock was awesome and very creative. Because the rock is lumpy, it really could bounce anywhere. The gravity thing was really cool too. I think there should be like a giant aoe that drags the units outside of the range VERY SLIGHTLY to the spell. It just seems odd that there's such a strong force in the spell aoe and the units outside of it just avoid it altogether. There was another spell that i didnt mess with much, but it worked well.

I would rate this a 4/5 for a few reasons.
    -Spells were pretty powerful for just being a normal spell
    -The cons I listed above
    -The usefulness of the pack. The spells were awesome, yes, but all but one of them were unit spells. They would only be useful for a boss imo, because it would make any other unit super powerful. If these were balanced with the other wc3 spells, I would find them very useful.

8. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    It's a Customed spellpack, Feel free to increase or decrease the cooldown of the Fire trap abilitie as u plz, it will work fine coz it's MUI .
    The Jump spell well it's too imba if the units are hit 100%, coz he jumps high distance, so we make the unit have to be very close to the hero, in order to get hit, also u can change easily the jump distance :) .
    Also the spells are not powerfull !! do not judje the spells ( maybe u are playing a game that all spells are like that, and heroes are more powerfull, this will make the spells weak )
    Also u can change the damage of the spells :) ... and u don't have to put the spells like normal abilities u can make them as Ultimates :) . +rep and thnx for the huge comment :) .

9. Blarf

Blarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Though the spells are nice, I am heavily against the Pyro Jump ability. Because it uses Paladon's Jump System's Variables, its impossible to use with Paladon's System. Since Paladon uses an easy to implement GUI system, its one of the most used systems for jumping and dashing. So if I wanted a dash skill in my game, I couldn't use it with the Pyro Jump ability because they rely on the same variables.

However, I reccomend creating duplicates to each of Paladon's Jump variables, albeit with different names, and linking them to the proper places. This would allow this skill to be used with Paladon's System.

Nice spells though ;]

10. Simpa105 2

Simpa105 2

Resources:
    Resources:
    In the right you can jump up with pyrojump on the mountain and kill everyone, I think its is a bug

11. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    No it's not, u cannot kill everyone coz it's not rigered to do any damage !!!
    The spell is made by fan of knives damage, so u are lying. !

12. woxx

woxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Totaly Awsome spell pack:grin: Loves how the mage flyes in the air ^^

13. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Thnx man but credits should go to Paladon for his jump system :D

14. Blarf

Blarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Umm, RMX, hes right.

It does bug and kill everyone on the mountain :/

I wouldn't go around yelling that he's lying if you didn't check the bug yourself first.

15. familla

familla

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Great job, but you use too much variables.

16. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Well it will be fixed Blarf ....... thnx for reporting Simpa +REP .............

Anyway Blarf the jump system is not a system at all it;s some variabels that u can use to make the hero jump !

And they work well if u imported them right .............. they have diffrent variabels so it shouldn't be a problem ......... they are not sharing the same variabel so it will not conflict with each other in a triger %^%^

17. Blarf

Blarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't think you understood what I was saying

You can't use the Pyrojump skill if you already are using Paladon's System

Ie: Lets say I'm using his system to make a dash ability. Since you didn't create clones of Paladon's variables for pyrojump, it renders it virtually useless since you have to give up one or the other, since having different information on each variable would cause serious errors.

18. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Blarf it's ur first time, at Trigering right.

Don't judje Pro people in trigering, my spell works 100% fine even if u imported it.

Also for paladon jump system, Yes i can use, why else he uploaded it at hive ?.
    Also if i tried asking him, he will say also YES since it is a system not a spell.

Also diffrent Variabel don't cause Errors, And i made diffrent varibels coz to make easier to people to import my spell.
    Also i needed effects, Paladon system of JUMP does not contain effects in his Jump.

When i see a Spellpack or a spell of urs, I will see if ur a pro or a noob.

Why else Do they APPROVE my Spellpack it's 100% leakless MUI ....... Fully Efficient...

Just that darn Bug when jump on the mountains and everybody DIES it is easely fixable.
    Thnx for the comments but think before u Wright ^^

19. Blarf

Blarf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Seems like I misread "JP_" as "JD_"

Sorry.

20. toraxxx

toraxxx

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like your spells but i think there have to be more special effects, i will rate 4