• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Scarlet Onslaught - Brigitte_Abbendis

my last character for Scarlet crusader...
this 1 took me more than a day to make...
Her animation is base on footman... and hope you guys dont mind it XD
and always enjoy an have fun...

Reference
48_151053_2.jpg

updated!

kitty fixed
and now her leg more little dark *my mentor paladinjst suggested*
with full amour now
dissipate movement fixed
Stand Ready added
bladestorm added!
Shield and spell effect remake
attack special effect fixed
#remake her pauldron geoset recolouring
shield remake
Previews
Contents

Brigitte_Abbendis (Model)

Brigitte_Abbendis ( Full Armor) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Good use of textures and animations. Works in-game and performs well. Good job.
Level 34
Again no panties.

Do you want to tell us of a dark fantasy of yours?
actually im lazy with reskin... that 1 just accidentally hit tat!

SHE IS WIELDING A DAMN BLACK CLEAVER! Lots o' HP, AD, CDR and Armor Shredding! Noice
May the light shine upon you!

I downloaded this just in case there will be an update with pants
Pls vote for it... so it wont be erase

lul, u think i'm crazy
i think you the only 1 who appreciate my work here

What is so bad about being pantless and feeling the soft breeze in your privates?

:mad:

Being serious, the drinking animation for me don't work with that big weapon, maybe the pikeman version could works better, like the one from wandering soul pikeman.
hows bout blizzard original harpy and sorcerers that really show out naked? Is strange I did cover up her private p but some of them still wanna talk her private p... *remember we dont closeup play the game *

I love that drinking animation btw she look cool and funny at the same time... :p

its a bit odd to me that the thighs are that thick.. but heck, hive wants panties more xP
you might wanna tweak the thigh thickness anyway
consider to update soon...

Pickpocketing her yields [A Steamy Romance Novel: Forbidden Love].
:goblin_boom:

Last edited:
Level 27
What is so bad about being pantless and feeling the soft breeze in your privates?

:mad:

Being serious, the drinking animation for me don't work with that big weapon, maybe the pikeman version could works better, like the one from wandering soul pikeman.

Level 34
actually im lazy with reskin... that 1 just accidentally hit tat!

May the light shine upon you!

Pls vote for it... so it wont be erase

i think you the only 1 who appreciate my work here

hows bout blizzard original harpy and sorcerers that really show out naked? Is strange I did cover up her private p but some of them still wanna talk her private p... *remember we dont closeup play the game *

I love that drinking animation btw she look cool and funny at the same time... :p

consider to update soon...

One of the best days of my life!!
Welcome Abbendis! ;)

Level 34
Um..? Its weird that i can still see her butt while viewing the model.

Not good enough for that model. -_-
Thats your probkem see... the place that you mention it wont show ingame because war3 is present in bird eye view... if you still feeling not well i suggest you better use the *full armor* or u can leave it dont use my 1...;) *remember i dont owe u a model*

Why are there so many Puritans?
hahaha thats funny... XD

Last edited:
Level 18
If you're slaying undead demons in the glorious name of the Light, who needs panties?

As an aside, I think the full armor model would look slightly better if her arms were also covered in armor. But that's just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
Level 2
I used to think there was some leg fetish going on here but then I watched actual WoW game play and realized, NOPE. That's actually what they're wearing in game. Awkward...