• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Power of The Lich King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
The Power of The Lich King

The time has come for you to rule son but as you see it we are screwed. Now you rule Azeroth, there is no way you will survive. I put it on my soul you will fall by the Horde, they will destroy you, you like you did to me. There is no turning back now son. You now may fall in hell and burn!

The host or who ever is Arthas has to rule the Alliance and make them go bad and the other team will be the Horde and Thrall has to lead the rest of Azeroth to kill Arthas and if he fails, Thrall dies and Arthas takes over Azeroth.

Now if you want you can join this project. I will need everything that you can think of what you can do for this project, which means Terrain, Modeling, Trigger/jass, what every you can do good. Please just reply to this Thread and I hope the best of this project.

iown_azz

Status
Not open for further replies.