• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The One And Only, HOTJ Information Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gooooooood Moooooooooooorning Vietnam(hiveworkshop)

This Post is brought to you by the HOTJ Information Department, We will not stand by while unsuspecting, kind people,
are being tricked into joining a morally forsaken clan(which we shall not name by name out of respect).

To avert this, HOTJ has opened its doors to refugees and players who have been approached by these vultures, Our Information department has made the following infomercial:

We play many many many maps, but mostly Spawn based strategy maps,
Such as HOTJ member made Roberts Rebellion:

While we play a lot of Custom maps,
Our map of choice is Battle for Middle-Earth

Don't get drowned in mediocrity, Join HOTJ, and live forever in paradise.
MUr9WOr.jpg

Contact us at: Clan HOTJ Europe/Northerend
Blizzcraft.org

ZNZq2pr.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 1
zx57LzZ.jpg
l4nf2Cw.jpg

Before you all come to doubt what's written above I would like to establish that
our Ministry of Manipulation is a fully approved organization by the Directors
that constitute the upper echelons of HotJ. While that is kept in mind one must
remember that it is not directed at anyone in a negative manner.

Such is the role of some people in HotJ to create creative content which allows
us to express things in a manner with comedic value. We hope that everyone just
chills and has a good laugh at the pictures above and enjoys their time here and
keeps their heads cool.
See you around! :)

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

It is quite obviously a recruitment thread for one of the most open and diverse clans north of Madagascar,
what the shit else would be going on here?

I know its a recruitment thread. I'm questioning your text, images and videos.

You mention a "forsaken clan" and "these vultures"... So is this some bitter (fun?) rivalry between wc3 clans about a particular map?

Also I don't get your images :( (I know they are map related and meant to be funny... eh)

Roland

R

Roland

What kind of obscure gaming propaganda is this? Nordic Valhalla?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

What kind of obscure gaming propaganda is this? Nordic Valhalla?

Some end-game tier level propaganda if you ask me. I mean, not even dota fans go to this level and make their own trailer.

But hey, to each their own. Its good to be proud of something, even if the rest of the world doesn't give a damn about it. I'm just not good at strategy maps in wc3 otherwise I'd join.

Hey Clan HOTJ, how about you join our dota tournament? We lack the people to host a minimal 4-5 team dota randomness. I'm sure more people would join your clan if you participate in some of hive's tournaments. You will be building your rep. Also since you're good at strategy maps, dota should be a piece of cake for you. I mean you get to control... 1-4 units?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Considering they're a strategy map clan (ayyyyyyyyyyyyy) I doubt they'd join it. I would've done a melee tournament since people are generally more open about that than DotA.

How do you know? Even pro gamers play some random games from time to time. I know its not up their alley, but we're not playing for gold pants.

Dota is also strategy. You get to pick for your team mates, tell them what to do, yell СУКА!!! at them when they fail and bitch to the enemy team how pro you are and how your team mates suck. And then ragequit, like a true pro.

Here's a picture to convince you how dota is true strategy:

critical-miss-comics-Dota-games-1063051.jpeg

Btw, сука means bitch. Just so you know, though you'd guess its a curseword anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.