• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Next generation of Hero Defence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Artists! Thinkers! Testers!
RISE!
Veramarth : LoA is here and its going to change the concept of "Hero Defence" Forever!
Engage in a Rich and Polished map Created by years of gaming experience and wc3 modding, and help take one last leap of faith into this new dimension!

Honestly i don't have many friends here on hive and i'm still unknown but hopefully people will at long last see the value and creativity of this little project of mine.

i was 9 years old when i wrote my first piece of story, and that was when i started writing Veramarth. it must be over 8000 pages now, following generation after genereation of the Lenimil Dynasty, from Prime David to Apriam Anderhil.

set in this world, this map portrays a small piece of what truely happens in the universe of Veramarth, in the castle of Atwenheim and the planet Caroline, set in the Eight year war of Ininhilis.

Extremely Advanced hero mechanics, badass (and funny) characters,from easy to Difficult gameplay, Creative and conservetive coding, Hero- Specified items, and intense gameplay.

All this and i can say this isn't even close to 5% done

Screenshots and updates:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/lords-asherleague-269861/

Download, Test , enjoy, come back and offer your skills if you have any

any help is Greatly appreciated, specially testing, quality modeling and art. if someone can manage the internet contents and advertising it'd be nice ;)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/few-drawings-need-life-270185/

Brothers of the hive, Keep Rolling :goblin_yeah:

Oh and i recoommend playing as Ash incineris for your first time, since this is pretty new and unbalanced ;)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Count on me!

I can do 2D stuff, I have good knowledge about how a good map looks like/ what features it should/could consist of, triggering/ trigger improving, a tiny bit of modelling ( not creation, sadly) and I dare to say I have knowledge about how to create good stories and scenarios.

Status
Not open for further replies.