• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The most silly ideas for a model or unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Lol lets have a lil contest and see who can think up a very silly model idea like this

a penguin marine thats blasts mustard out of his gun and has a afro on his lil black head.

let the games begin :D

Level 5
:p

A flying island type terrain be cool model thingy or terrain thingy

ok a pig with a rock laucher taped on his back*make tape*and lauchs sexy seeking rockets

Level 8
A pink 4-armed cat who walks on it's hind legs and holds a tube of toothpaste in each hand. To attack, it squeezes the toothpaste out and it slows enemies. It also constantly bounces a beachball on it's tail and rides a motorcycle made of toothpicks and bottle-cap wheels.

Level 13
a guy with two lungs inside them and two on his legs. his external lungs explodes each minutes, then regenerate 30 seconds after the explosion. the guy have steam tanks for its feets, and he have small arms, but they can use arcane magic to ripple the universe physical fabrics. his head can fully rotate on itself, throwing pineapples from the guy's eye.

Level 13
What about a creature that has different color hair sometimes, they wear several different kinds of plants manipulated by something. They're feet are like rounded blocks that have 10 smaller shapes in the front of the foot. Their hands are perfectly symectal to each other, with the exception of the ones that have a fatter and shorter shapes comeing from thier hands. They have two spheres that enable sight. They sleep at random hours, and have a very civilized lifestyle. They seem to slowly destroy everthing around them. They each have unique features that make everyone of them different in some way.

Level 13
I descibed a human earlier. What about a 7 1/2 headed monster with 3 feet made with different metals, and eye made of salt licks. The right arm is totally ice, but is always on fire. He has 1 tooth, and it's made of the meat he eats. The ears are big holes all over the body, and hair is like a regenerating gelatin. Three tails come out of the mouth and has a skin like play dough. Here is a picture, click on the thumbnail

Level 5
MUHAHAHA

Ok like a clone soldier kirby

a kirby thats like a clone soldier who has a gun that looks like a pistol that squirts water/

Level 2
wot about a man in a giant cheese costume who plays an air guitar (imaginary guitar) which shoots abominable sounds :twisted: :mrgreen:

Level 7
you know, in Anime comics, when the chars get that wide mouth and a drop of water on thier forehead, and thier cheeks turns red as to say, "no way, wtf is going on?" - that was kindda "me" when I saw this thread xD

Allright then, I pop in an Idea:

A crossbow wielding Mor'Ghul, mounted on a flying War Elephant with feathered wings :roll:

Level 12
A Tv that Has little black feet and lanky arms, on top there are antennas but during a full moon he turns into...

TV 3000

A beasty, hairy muscular TV that has horns for antennas and roams the forest mesmerizing all those that gaze into the daily show which plays on his screen 24/7

Level 2
How's this, an ant, that has 20 legs, 3 heads, and a giant stinger about the size of a steak knife (this is a regular sized ant too), two large eagle wings, giant, overly proportioned, puppy dog eyes (I swear, my girlfriend gets me with those every time). And get this, in order to attack, instead of using it's stinger, it pulls a large shovel from nowhere and throws it at the enemy using it's twenty litle tinny-tiny ant legs all cramed onto the average ant body along with all other excess apendages.

Status
Not open for further replies.