• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Most Jackass Thing you have ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Uhm I made a thread about jackass/stupid things you've guys ever done. Thanks for a copy :|.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I totally stole a chip from my friend the other day. I felt like such a jackass.

Level 10
The most jackass thing I would've ever done would be torture and feed cheese to my brother*evil grin*

run sephiyr run!

lol, well the most jackass thing ive ever done was jackoff a friend who was being nice to me but said words that were ment to be mean,:witch_doc_sad:

Level 27
You know, this term jackass is close to stupid. We don't need more threads like this, whats next? the most silly?

Yeah both things are almost the same but not complete :p

The stupidest thing i've ever done i didnt tell you .. i wouldnt tell anyone .. but the most jackass thing i've ever done .. well i dunno pretty a lot probably...

But, eh.. i think once i worked at a mall and everything which was broke you could throw away at the back of the mall somewhere in a cooling thing.. well i mostly upsetly broke some baccardi bottles and drunk the lot out of them ... xD or i upsetly broke a pack of cookies and put the half of it in my bag and took it home :p

Level 24
eh i can't think of any jackass-y things :(. everything i do is either utterly stupid or in retrospect funny, usually both. a jackass-y thing i WANT to do is cheat the wrong answers to someone during a test.

Level 7
Well...I tried to wrestle a bear!(not) uhm yea...poor pedestrian I supose he was like ''WTF?!'' so the most jackass thing I done was throw a screwdriver at my brothers head because he was p*ssing me off...he got lucky it didn't get his eye >:).

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

run sephiyr run!

lol, well the most jackass thing ive ever done was jackoff a friend who was being nice to me but said words that were ment to be mean,:witch_doc_sad:

What...the...

ANYWAY....
I have tried nearly everything in my life and broke looots of parts of my body.
Here is the 3 favourited JACKASS!!!:emote_razz:

1:Broke my leg(NOT BY ACCIDENT)to take 50 Euro.

2:KIcked my teacher in his balls coz he tried to lower my grades.

3:Swam in the most horrible smelling,dirtiest(full of shit)river to earn 450 Euro.

MONEY IS MAKING ME DO EVERYTHING.....:emote_innocent:

Level 10
Noticed this as well but wasn't going to say anything until someone else brought it up... if he intends to say what his words are saying for him... well he is a scary, scary person indeed....

Yeah I caught it too, I really hope that's not what he meant...

the most jackass thing i did
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
maybe...
i burnt a dead cat with my friends and fed it to a starved dog we found in an alley the dog didnt want to eat it but we made him do it
aint i evil.....:eekani:

You're pretty hardcore. I'll give you that.

Level 10
Noticed this as well but wasn't going to say anything until someone else brought it up... if he intends to say what his words are saying for him... well he is a scary, scary person indeed....

you guys are nasty I was referying to being mean, not that, jackoff a friend can also be dissing him, not that......perverted scoundrils

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm sorry, but jackoff means jackoff, it doesn't mean to be mean to someone.

Level 10
I'm sorry, but jackoff means jackoff, it doesn't mean to be mean to someone.

and it doesn't always mean to do....that, im sticking to that word, im Italian for another 2 weeks till my dad can finally pass the Usa test...

Level 36
Greeny? Lol. Just because I don't have a high regard of the American population in general.... and yeah, it musn't be that hard to get into America. And anyway, what's so great when you do?

America uses a theory called the Melting Pot. This means that your culture is assimilated into their culture, meaning that when you enter into the 'pot' or America, your culture gets absorbed into the rest of the culture and disappears forever, but still leaves traces on the rest of the population. Hence, you are force-fed the American culture.

In Canada, we support multiculturalism, which means that when you come here, you are free to retain youe own culture, religion etc, you don't have to be 'down' with ours. I like the Canadian way better, but America does have its advantages, and there are worse things out there then American Culture... like AIDS and dropkicking babies...

Level 5
i done alot of stupid random things
the most memorable was covering my face with barcodes, out of what i can remember.

Level 7
Uh... DON'T RESURRECT OLD THREADS! This topic has not been replied to since APRIL 13TH 2007. It is dead, SO LEAVE IT THAT WAY.

Kthnxbye.

Brad take a chill pill! Your scaring away the game. And if I were you cal823, I'd delete that post or end up with a shiney red -negative rep.

Level 10
Ive got 1 it is very shiny and deadly, this should be the last post here, so I dont get introuble with the mods and admins, sorry, just had to post this.

Level 7
OMG... that so means hand job. Don't say that when you mean something else ever again or I shall post on every online forum known to man that you're gay.

Stop replying to a thread that DIED for goodness sakes. And this goes for me. I'm going to stop. You all should stop. And what the hell is your problem! If he says it ment something else IT ment something else! and whats wrong with gays for goodness sakes? Nothing. They were born that way. Got a problem with them? Dont spread your hate for gays on the forums then.

Status
Not open for further replies.