• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

the majority of the Hive Beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Dude it's okay, I'm totally willing to coexist with whatever entities you believe in.

In fact...

I hereby communicate the will I already sent into reality that pretty much every belief is basically rightish.

Though I have to admit that Buddhism describes me most accurately.

Level 31
for fifteen years i explored myself, my beliefs, and my inner conscience. i overcame obstacles and tackled my brooding demons. i studied every religion there was, the abrahamic religions, ancient pantheons, eastern philosophies, and even scientific theories like the big bang.

it is only recently from years of research and deduction i discovered the only belief that had the most plausibility, logic, and believability of all the religions and scientific theories out there.

my choice in the end was the roman pantheon, and even to this day i celebrate roman rituals for their amazing gods, ones for who i have prayed and in return they have saved my life from threatening situations. my experiences with the roman gods have been unforgettable and sometimes hilarious

in truth, it was only the roman pantheon who held a shred of logic and realism. just from brief analysis, it is easy to tell how ridiculous the other beliefs truly were. a magic old man created the world in 7 days? a condensed ball of matter which exploded into the universe? burning loved ones and putting them into a river? all of these seemed ridiculous to me, but i still took the extra mile to research thoroughly. and after 15 years i can say i am a proud follow of Zeus and the other roman gods

Roland

R

Roland

NN4Z7Al.png

Level 4
for fifteen years i explored myself, my beliefs, and my inner conscience. i overcame obstacles and tackled my brooding demons. i studied every religion there was, the abrahamic religions, ancient pantheons, eastern philosophies, and even scientific theories like the big bang.

it is only recently from years of research and deduction i discovered the only belief that had the most plausibility, logic, and believability of all the religions and scientific theories out there.

my choice in the end was the roman pantheon, and even to this day i celebrate roman rituals for their amazing gods, ones for who i have prayed and in return they have saved my life from threatening situations. my experiences with the roman gods have been unforgettable and sometimes hilarious

in truth, it was only the roman pantheon who held a shred of logic and realism. just from brief analysis, it is easy to tell how ridiculous the other beliefs truly were. a magic old man created the world in 7 days? a condensed ball of matter which exploded into the universe? burning loved ones and putting them into a river? all of these seemed ridiculous to me, but i still took the extra mile to research thoroughly. and after 15 years i can say i am a proud follow of Zeus and the other roman gods
so..do u feel offended when movie's like the titans was out in cinema.?

Level 4
@Tazer, please stop making these kind of religion related thread, it's against the rules.
Also, use Edit button instead of double posts.
it not against the rules,what against the rules is if u offend,hurt,etc other belief,ethnic,etc...btw ur recent reply on my aidil fitri post was Cut by Mod...see there nothing wrong with happy greeting,all the Bee's in this hive is happy...happy people everywhere:thumbs_up:

Level 4
yes their inaccurate depiction of roman pantheon really offended me
movie's are fine when they create something unreal like transformer but when it come to religion I don't think anyone should make a movie about it...

Level 21
I'm against having specific religions, because when millions of people believe in the exact same thing, then to me it starts to seem more like mass hysteria or peer pressure.
I think everyone should think.... but that's my opinion, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.