1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Loading Screen Shop (11 Projects Done) *SHUT DOWN*

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kamikazzee, Apr 12, 2005.

?

Are My Services Good?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. So-So

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    err could anyone tell me how to use a loading screen coz i've never used any before :?

2. Kamikazzee

Kamikazzee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Look at the first post, it gives you directions...
    Anyone else need a loading screen? I'm getting bored. I'm probably going to go and get some pictures from Google search and OFFER them to people who are making maps. Anyways, just look at the first post Trollxul...

Kamikazzee

3. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Do you have MSN Messanger? If you do, I could give you the files through that.

6. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. Kamikazzee

Kamikazzee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ...Wow...

Boy do I have a lot of work to do. I don't have MSNIM but I do have AIM/YIM and an E-Mail. If you want to send me anything through one of those then just tell me what one and I'll tell you my screen name on it. I was over a friends house so I was gone for the time being. But now I'm back. Okay... time to work... yep...
    Oh, and by the way, if you want anything to go on any of the pictures then post it WITH THE MAIN POST or I will send them without anything on them. I'm not going to waste all my time asking if everyone wants something special on the pictures. From now on all posts have to have something that you want on them if you need any or I will send them without it. Remember, this is a non-garuntee shop.

***Check the first post, it has been updated!***

8. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    MSN would be best for giving you pics, since my hotmail is not working... or, if I posted it here, would you be able to take it off and do what you need with it?

9. Kamikazzee

Kamikazzee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ...?

Not sure what your talking about... but sure. Go ahead and try it and I might find out what your talking about.
    Everyone, I'll start the things tommorow, for I am tired again. I've been playing Warcraft III all day so... I guess tommorow after school (about 3:00).

10. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Grrrrr... Forgot, you can't have any pictures on here from your desktop. I could give you links to the other pics on the site and Blizzard, but then you'd also have to reformat them to 1024x1024. This would be so much easier if you just had msn messanger...

11. Dragon_Lord

Dragon_Lord

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just do what we all did and include the links to the pictures.

12. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
    dude, please work fast, i posted another links yesterday and still don't have them :cry: i need them, BADLY.

thank you again

13. Kamikazzee

Kamikazzee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Sorry, my absenses are due to this:

I've been dealing with school projects and busy friends that I must be able to co-operate with to finish my own project. Guys, it's just a game. Next time just wait for me to finish... I've got all of them done. I'll send them to you right now.
    @Terran, if you give me the link I can dl them and it wont matter about the size. I said that earlier. Maybe I should update that on my first post. And btw, can you tell me the link to MSNIM? I want to get it but can't find it... BTW, I finally got to dl your file, but I think I did it in a strange way. Anyways, I got it. :D

14. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
  15. <PMM>TerranUp16

<PMM>TerranUp16

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wow, took that long? So... it does work, lol, just takes forever. MSN would definetely be the fastest way to do anything of this sort. Do you still need the links, or are you getting MSN?

16. Trollxul

Trollxul

Resources:
    Resources:
    here

don't need no mre, thx anyway :wink:

17. Nazghul_Master

Nazghul_Master

Resources:
    Resources:
    good stuff

Who did you ment with good stuff, what i sent you?

You mean the World of Warcraft land maps? If that's what you mean go on with it and if you pm me i'll give my e-mail!! :wink: :D

18. Skarr

Skarr

Resources:
    Resources:
  19. Skarr

Skarr

Resources:
    Resources:
  20. keeper of the grave

keeper of the grave

Resources:
    Resources:
    whassup? i need some screens. I kinda need them fast but good quality is needed too so please do them with the usual Keeper of the grave Cursave. thank you alot.
    my E-mail is Keeperofthegrave@gmail.com in case you forgot. :wink: