1. The mythological era has spawned some interesting characters around. Check them out and be sure to vote for them in the 30th Poll of the Texturing Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hivers united and created a bunch of 2v2 melee maps. Vote for the best in our Melee Mapping Contest #4 - Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hive Workshop, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Vladadamm

Vladadamm

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    SliD's WC3 Gaming Challenges

Hello,

I'll present you my clan's gaming challenges website :

http://gosp.verygames.net/Slid/Entry.php

Everyone can register and try to make the challenge.

Each challenges done give you points. And so make you progress in the ladder. The points given by a challenge depends of the difficulty.

They are 5challenges categories : Slide, Maze, TD, BNET (alias Melee) and Speed/Others.

For understand how the site works, you can look the tutorial video on the home page.

The site wasn't coded by me, but by GosP (alias Winnertony).

2. w3.player

w3.player

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The Æthereal Souls Order

The Æthereal Souls Order

http://aetherealsoulsorder.forumotion.net/

I'm glad to say that the ÆSO Team has just formed their own forum.
    Here all the ÆSO Team Members can discuss and so can the fans of their productions.

For the moment the team is formed from:
    w3.player
    Dynamiczx
    neutrinus
    alpha11111
    Clubstar
    (some of them may not have Hive accounts)

This is basically a forum for Warcraft III modding and discussion. We are open and glad to welcome any new member that wants only to get subscribed to updates about the team's work or even wants to become part of the team.

We would like to see many people coming in but we expect all that join to become "æthereal souls". In other words we expect only good, friendly and creative people that understand what a good Warcraft III map is.

We don't want any type of trolls, flamers or other sorts of people that look for arguments and thread fights.

The forum is open to both players and modders.

Please feel free to join! >>> ÆSO

3. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The Wayward Inn - Roleplay community!

[​IMG]

The Wayward Inn is an inclusive community that is dedicated to roleplaying, both through chat clients, by dice or by traditional post by post. At The Wayward Inn members can create their own roleplays/get their own forum or join others.

We would love to see you soon! So why don't you stay the night?

http://www.waywardinn.com

4. pirate

pirate

Resources:
    Resources:
    SC2Mods Subreddit (alternatively: Promote Your Badass Maps)

I've created a subreddit to help promote SC2 mods and I need you to post your awesome mods. That said, I'm super elitist- Reddit is a powerful untapped source of captive audience members (the general starcraft subreddit has over 75k subscribers) and I don't want to disappointing them with poorly made TDs and Tug mods. The keyword here is MOD- creations with substantial changes to game mechanics, custom UI, and engaging gameplay. If you submit something crappy, I'll remove it.

I'm waiting till we get enough good submissions before making the subreddit public- that way people will actually subscribe once it's launched. So it's time to show off what you've got!

If anyone's interested in moderating r/sc2mods, shoot me a PM

5. Theordain

Theordain

Resources:
    Resources:
    Olympus Studios - A Modding Community

Notice: This message is not a spam nor contains anything related to that. Just an invitation-intended.

Greetings Community.

Hm, first of all. No, we don't own a studio nor do we have a shiny secretar on hole of our company, let's call it "E-Studio". You are most welcome to the forums. Feel free to visit and be a part of this modding community. Our main is to maintain an active and resourceful modding community with a rich database of anything related to that. So...

Who are we?

We were a group of designers who met at TW forums meanwhile who also were addicted in modding games on several games, but Mount&Blade sequel was on high those times. Now, with that inspiration and ambition, we were already resulted in a developer's community consists of 30+++ modders and professionals all around. Our aim is now to bring change to gaming and modding in several ways. We highly value of the works which we own within an exception of being used elsewhere without our permissions; forbidden.

Where are we from?

Main part of the studio consists of Turks mostly, yet we have many foreigners all around the world that wanted to be a part of or being invited by us.

What do we aim?

The team is trying to speciliaze on modding for many different games including Mount&Blade:Warband, Total War, Assassin's Creed, Warcraft sequel, Elder Scrolls series and some other games as well. We may not make total conversions for every game which we learn to mod for good, but we want to leave our mark in every game with our best.

For good and ol', stay still in forum.

Warmest Regards.
    Olympus Studios

We are the Brotherhood, the Legion, the Guild, the Clan.

6. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

ConsoleXP.com is an independent website providing the latest video game reviews, news and videos. We provide gamers with information that they can trust and rely on. We don’t yet have the resources to cover all gaming news, but we guarantee that what we do cover will be informative and entertaining.

WE ARE HIRING!

Console XP motto: Why only write reviews for your blog? Your hard work deserves more readers!

Do you have what it takes? We do gaming reviews, news and gameplay videos. We are currently looking for video bloggers, editors, and authors. If you’re interested, let us know.

You can always contact us through ConsoleXP.com/Contact-US.

7. CivSavage

CivSavage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey guys!

www.civwarsforum.tk is the official website dedicated to discussing the WC3 Mod Civilization Wars!

If your a new player looking for strategies and pro tips, or your a regular player looking to discuss strategy, come to our site and help us grow! Site is managed by me (MiikeShinoda) and XGDeath3.

8. eubz

eubz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Thanks for this thread, I can now invite everyone to visit the following sites. You can register to any of these:
    http://forestescape.forumtl.com/
    http://gtv-guardthevillage.webs.com/

I hope somebody is interested.

Also, you might be interested in posting your models in the site below. We also need various members and moderators. Currently, we only have sonofjay who moderates on of the sections there. The site now has models. It also accepts 2d arts in any formats. Models can be uploaded in max, obj, mdx or mdl formats. I am currently working on some known modeling file formats to be supported as upload/download file. We also accept warcraft 3 maps in there.
    [​IMG]

Thanks,

~eubz

Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  9. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  10. Dakadoon

Dakadoon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  11. BlueSaint

BlueSaint

Resources:
    Tools:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    BITS
    I have started a new Game Maker 8 project. It is on early stage now, but I know I can make it epic. :)
    Klick on the green byte to get onto the site.

Bookmark the site (Ctrl + D) and check it on december. I guess it will be fully working and balanced on those days.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  12. NearbyHermit

NearbyHermit

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nathmcraft

NATHM2.png
    250px-Sarah_Kerrigan_(StarCraft).png

Hey guys, Nathmcraft is a blog I started to spread knowledge, news, media and jokes about the Starcraft universe.

If you're bored and in the need for a few laughs, make sure to give it a read.
    You won't regret it, because most of the articles have a humorous tone and are intended as satire or straight-forward trolling !

Whilst others have a serious approach and are simply informative posts.

:fp:HERE !

13. Azothan

Azothan

Resources:
    Resources:
    New Youtube Channel.

Hey there folks! Just started up my new Youtube Channel and The weekly jewel on the crown will be an AZ WARS commentary. Much like a 3 part funday monday except that it will follow 1 long game. My work can be found at "TheAzothan" on youtube. Anyone who would like to point me in the direction of good replays, or suggest other excellent custom maps for reviews/commentary plz feel free to contact me via youtube or at @Azothan on twitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtlGPgVUxo0 <--- warcraft 3 campaign play
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6ta7B22gcM <-Baldurs gate play through.

Yours,
    Azothan

14. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]

Hey All :)

Cloudwolf here again! Just wanted to bring my latest project to the attention of the community:

http://www/engamer.net

The site aims to provide news feeds, forums and other useful tools for amateur gaming projects, much like those we see on Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 2 :)

We're new, and we're looking to take on a few projects to help expand the site. Here's a good examples of what we can offer projects:

http://engamer.net/projects/profile/fog

The idea behind the site is that users can track projects they are interested i and receive an update whenever the project posts new content.

If you're interested in applying for a project profile, register an account and submit your application on our forums:

http://engamer.net/forum/view_forum/10

15. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:

your websites are always so beautiful.

16. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Lol its not really a "your" website Azo...

17. Adiktuz

Adiktuz

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  18. StoPCampinGn00b

StoPCampinGn00b

Community Manager

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    May you please add a lot more information about it? Most people wouldn't click on a random link because you never know what's in there O_0.

19. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Daffa the Mage Site
    >>where I keep most of my stuffs which I don't upload to Hive [as most of them don't earn approval]. You can also join to upload your WC III modding (other game supports will follow) stuffs there.

Indonesian Modding Site
    >>A WC III Modding for Indonesian Modders!

Daffa the Mage Personal Blog
    A blog where I document some of my school studies and my stuffs.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  20. RED BARON

RED BARON

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    So nothing is supposed to be in there yet right?