1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hive Workshop, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Paladon

Paladon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Battle Tanks - The official forum

[​IMG]

About the site:
    Btanks.net is the official forum and site for the Battle Tanks community.
    The forums are directly reachable here.
    From Bug Reports till Suggestions, General and Strategy Discussions, Editor Help and Hangout Spots - we feature everything. Just check it out ;)
    You can apply for Betatests of new versions or directly take a part in the map's developement. Independent downloads and full changelogs are also available.

About the map:
    Battle Tanks is a popular AoS-style map originally created by Bob666 aka N-a-z-g-u-l and continued by Exodus, Paladon and Velocity2k nowadays. Battle Tank features 23 different tanks, over 50 weapons and 30 equipment sets. It has some special features like auto-firing weapons, capturable Control Points across the map, a build-in AI, which can play on its own or take over the tanks of leavers. Battle Tanks also provides various different tactics like combat, support, trading, creep pushing or even building and suiciding, choose the weapons, tanks and items which fit your style the best.
    You can also configure the game mechanics to your personal preferences in the Custom Mode.

The site also features a league system for the map, which allows you to fight for points to become the best BT-player of your realm!

We're looking forward to your participation! Everyone is welcome.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009
  2. Miss_Foxy

Miss_Foxy

Resources:
    Resources:
    ~Space Command's Forum, Join The Crew Now~

Want A Great Game To Play In Warcraft III? Then Join Now!

Well, I'll say this in behalf of the Space Command Forum [http://www.w3spc.co.cc/] :

Space Command is an exciting game resembling some other Real-Time Strategy games. It features a whole selection of Game Modes, Choices In Units and even other Hidden Secrets. Well, I can't really say a lot since I hardly know about it so much, but just to say this, once you play it, you'll never want to stop playing it, oh and do remember to join the forums and register, we're welcoming new members with open arms...

3. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    LotD FORUM x)))

All of you that like to RP or chat will good people. Come join my forum and meet everyone. There you can upload your models, skins and maps and you don't have to worry will they be approved or not. Every work is acceptable... If you want to join, just visit this link: http://legacyofthedamned.forumotion.net/index.htm :) We are waiting for new members... :)

4. Fussiler1

Fussiler1

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Most new members didn't do a shit, Witch. >.>

5. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    Agree, I will remove those accounts soon...

6. XenoStalker

XenoStalker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Clan MapCraft [Clan Crft]

We are a newly developed mapping community split from the heart of clan LoM (Legion of Map Makers). The forums are new, clean, and monitored regularly. The community is open to both clan members and visitors, so drop by if you want. Host projects, create discussion, and most of all: enjoy yourself! We are actively recruiting new members for our roster, so if you feel the need to apply, visit our applications section or whisper "A.o.C" on USwest for an invite! *Rules apply to joining*

http://mapcraft.tk/

or

http://mapcraft.freeforums.org/portal.php

Our work/affiliate projects:
    Sharpshooter Incursion - - [FPS]
    Advanced Wars Arena - - [Arena/Heroes]
    Tide of Cataclysm - - [RTS]
    Forlorn ORPG - - [RPG]
    Kingdom Under Fire - - [Scenario/Survival]

7. Azeroc

Azeroc

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan Boss

Boss Haven
    [​IMG]

We are multi-gaming clan on Northrend (Europe) server which was formed from many destroyed clans, making friendly clan. This clan was firstly created by Abokasee-Red, now Clan is ruled by DrPepper1 - Abokasee-Red's friend. Any player is welcome to us, we have great democracy, so you can discuss anything not hurting our normal rules. You don't need to join Clan Boss in Battle.net, you can easily just join our forums. In fact we can create user groups for other clans and their sub-forum, giving chance that other clans can be in our good community. We have few mapping contests and gaming contests where you can compete against others - even artist contest lead by our Clan logo creator, BottleOfWater aka ColdBreatH. As I said, any Clans or people are welcome in our community.

8. fotie

fotie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan SoTK

Soldiers of the Kingdoms

Clan SoTk is a Broken Alliance, War of the Twelve Kingdoms, War of the Lost Kingdoms, Risk based Clan located on Us East. If intrested in joining please stop by and visit the channel clan sotk, preferable with above average skill.

9. Solecompanysole

Solecompanysole

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Warcraft 3 Supreme

[​IMG]

Basic Info
    Warcraft 3 Supreme was found on 6th August 2009 , so its a newly formed forum.We are trying to get more members, post, models, maps, skins, tools and so on like the Hive Workshop.We have not jet a minimum quality for skins or models, as we haven't so much members that are skilled in that area.
    We are a friendly forum but we punish hard thous who break a rule. For Clan Leaders there is a special forum where the leader can or add his Battel.net or Garena Clan to the wc3s forum,surly you ask your self right now "What where how?" so here is the explanation:
    You send a pm to Shole the admin of the forum(witch is me) with the request of an own clan forum or clan room with a rank image that your members would have(up to 40kb size). Then I will make you a chat and a board witch you will be moderating and no one else except the members will see that board.
    We have a little problem with files bigger then 3MB witch we are trying to solve it and until then you cant upload any file bigger than that.

I hope you will enjoy visiting Warcraft 3 Supreme

BRAND NEW
    Warcraft 3 Supreme Project:
    Dragons Path
    Story:
    Dragons the most feared creature known,but yet the dragons never wanted to hurt or destroy anyone they were the proof that fire is not always standing for death.
    The dragons intending not to eat they fall into an spirit stance similar to sleeping but they didnt waist any energy but grown stronger and stronger day after day, month after month, year after year.
    So have many century's passed.
    And they should continue resting until.... the day came as the humans arrived.
    The humans started to tear down forests,to destroy mountains transforming them into mines making loud noises, destroying the life near them,all that was in the way was destroyed.....
    Big citys have been made,wars have been fought and the dragons started slowly to wake up.
    The ultimate mistake has been made when the King of the near by city founded the Golden Claw of the Dragon god.
    As soon as he removed the artifact the dragons have been awake and started to destroy every village in their area.
    The dragons then moved to an acient temple witch has been build as a shrine it soon become a lair for the dragons.But even so mighty and powefull the dragons could not fight much without their most valuble power source was taken away.
    The only hope were the 10 Nature Dragons.
    Their mission is to find and bring back the Golden Claw so that the dragons may hide it and can rest in their spirit stance for eternity.

Team Working on:
    Shole-Terrain,Ideas,Quests,Models
    Cpt.ZancK-Icons,Triggers,Models
    ap0calypse-Triggers
    Goci-Images,Ideas

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  10. BwForka

BwForka

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. Forgotten_Warlord

Forgotten_Warlord

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  12. PrinceOfThaWest

PrinceOfThaWest

Resources:
    Resources:
    Frozen Heaven

Want to play a good text-based RP game? Want to create your own, and to have a lot of players in it? Whatever the reason, come join our community. We are looking for good Roleplayers and game makers. Feel free to drop by and register, you won't regret it... :)

LINK: http://frozenheaven.forumotion.net/index.htm

13. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I sense an advertisement!

14. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Naruto Tribute Home[Website]

Naruto Tribute & Wc3 Anime

Some poeple Might know since i made Dbz Tribute Supreme & Rebirth(not very proud of) i decided to make a Map based on Naruto Series

so i made a website Dedicated to Naruto Tribute & WC3 Anime : I encourage anime lover to take out a look on this new forum!!

thast sure my website aint better than Hive but anyway we got Cool feature.

the website is clear : Some update for the website will also come out with times!!

i decided to open the forum because there is no1 better than Registered user to check out for suggestion or misspelling

Rules are almost same as here!!

you can also look at my project in the hives here
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/naruto-tribute-war-128462/

since its been long time i used this forum i think i could tell people where i am now :)

Thx for all Support & help brought by THW :)

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  15. TheDivineBoss

TheDivineBoss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wrong section, throw it in here:

THW Roundtable

Signed for movement.

16. M_Vegeta

M_Vegeta

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    oops ............ than yes we should move this topic in that case ...

17. The_Grapist

The_Grapist

Resources:
    Resources:
  18. Solecompanysole

Solecompanysole

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Shole Company

Shole Company
    Shole Company is a new site for Warcraft 3 Resources and Tutorials. it is new but it has all the mods like in THW only that THW is 9000xbigger
    We are woeking on a custom theme and we try to get as many active users as we can.
    If you are good with a warcraft 3 resource there are still moderators posts avabile
    We hope you will wisit as at
    http://www.sholecompany.exofire.net
    and join us and help us geather as much tutorials as we can for WE models, skins and so on....
    The perfect site for your Map projects !

Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
  19. Hell_Raider

Hell_Raider

Resources:
    Resources:
    Land Man Sam (The Pirate Man) a web comic

Yarh yee land lubbers, come check out Land Man Sam (The Pirate Man) and tell me what yee think. It will update every Monday and Friday.

http://landmansam.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
  20. a7xsidewinder

a7xsidewinder

Resources:
    Resources:
    First Gaias Retaliation ORPG and other ORPG Clan USEast

Hi community,
    Some of you might know the great rising Gaias Retaliation ORPG that has been getting numerous tons of hits.

CLAN WEBSITE LINK : lastgamingsociety.hqforums.net

Now there is one of the biggest rising ORPG clans on the net.

Whisper ncommand- reconcile ookaneoo taigongwang evil-kevin or any of the other clan members on USEAST.

The channel is clan HMx on USEAST.

Great clan, friendly, and some of the best players on the battle.net!

Includes!!
    - CLAN VENT
    -CLAN WEBSITE
    - CLAN CONTESTS
    -Clan Meetings
    MORE!
    Not to mention some of the bigger ORPG creators reside in this clan such as the creator of Wars of Warcraft Serb7 and Land of Oblivion's Oblivion19

CLAN WEBSITE LINK : lastgamingsociety.hqforums.net

Again this is a Gaias Retaliation ORPG clan with some side ORPG's as well played.

Please whisper any of the contacts above and post below for your chance to join!