• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hammer of Tempus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
THoT is a normal AoS style map with some new ideas and improvements. The map has unique character generation system which includes 4 races and 6 classes, by mixing them u get 24 different unique heroes with unique skills.

Fighting sides are Narfell and Hordelands, both sides have inhabitants of all the 4 races: Humans, Orcs, Sun Elves and Moon Elves.

You can mix items in the same way as in DotA. Mix ingredients can be found in stones in each base. There are 51 mix items and almost 100 items total.

The map has lots of useful gameplay features, like constant income which balances the game if there are quiters, -random -allrandom -randomrace -allrandomrace -randomclass and -allrandomclass commands.

If you like DotA and other AoSs I recommend this map for you, the file size is quite big because of custom icons, but it's still easy to host in bnet.

Good luck on your journey, and let the enemies fall to the wrath of Tempus!

You can download THoT from here or here

Level 3
Hmm, is my map so perfect that there's nothing you want to be changed? Or does it suck so hard you don't even bother to give any feedback?

C'mon people, if you test the map, please give me a feedback, otherwise it's very hard for me to make my map better.

Level 3
hmmm, well since you put it that way ill test it out and tell you what i think about it. i dont take much to please me. the thing i dont like about dota is listed on this site in the reply to the dota's map. the thing is tottaly rigged and is impossible to play. i apolagize for my attitude. its just part of my hobby to go all out on dota maps since theire just down right rigged and unbelieveably dum.

Level 3
Did you try to say that i'm making a mistake when i'm asking for feedback? If so, it may be true, since it may not be pleasing for you to give a feedback. But if you like THoT i am sure you want to help making it better.

And did you say that you've listed the things you don't like about DotA in somewhere, i tried to search but didn't find. And even when my map resembles DotA i think the things you don't like aren't the same, until they are very general.

The this is tottaly rigged and is impossible to play. ... its just part of my hobby to go all out on dota maps since theire just down right rigged and unbelieveably dum

Sorry? What do you mean? Actually i think you do have just serious predictions.

Level 3
well the post about dota is listen here.. and it seems we have a touch guy map maker with that one.. and he loves his rigged map.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1324

check it out.

anywayz it dont take much inna aos map to please me its just simple things. like in that dota map it took forever to getta dime with the demon hunter. why? becouse the scourge have cheesy wizards with lightening attacks that do some major damagae on a demon hunter/anti wizard. these are attacks not spells!! so every hit is a blast of "OMG!!! ITS RIGGED!!!" becouse it takes like all your health. and when that warden pops up outta nowhere ud better pray that she dont hit you with her poison becouse ull die before u even get back to the healing shop.

also everytime you die you lose some major cash and the items for healing are kinda high when u cant even getta dime with a hero that is so freakin weak.

and no its not wrong to ask for feed back. everyone that trys to make a map and a good one deserves a good feedback.

really i must say this.. not many aos maps totally turn me off like dota maps. its just when i hear somewhere comparing a map to dota.... i would dig a hole and burry my self before i would try to listen to that bull.

its 10 am over here so imm test ur map out. o by the way a guy made a map called monk arena in here and he had alotta problems with that map.. but it was so good i gave him a 5, why? becouse it was fun. it just had a few problems. if they get fixed itll be alot funner.

check it out at: http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=1317&sid=a39e0262ff65b66452ba37f25b55e67d

thats some of the things that make poeple wanna play the map over and over. its kinda hard for me to host a map i have no chance at on bnet.

ill probably play your map and it be really cool. and i appreciate your attitude in your response to what i said. what i said was rude but when i see someone respond inna nice attitude such as yours, it shows that you are concerned in makeing your map better no matter how rude poeple are.

thats a true map maker, BABY!!! all the way!!

-GenoXV 8)

Level 3
all the heros suk. 1st the items u buy suk. not strong enough and not even worth the money for they are too expensive. 2nd. when u play the demon hunter, like all aos maps, the demon is a tough guy and hes suppose to be pretty darn strong. but guess what? he ant in this one. mize well not even choose the demon hunter for the undead freaky wizard guy with each of thunder crap just about truns the demon hunter into a marsh mellow.

I bursted into a laughter when i read this, it's not about your text. I just thought those things in THoT everything is even worse from your view. Heroes are weaker at start, cheap items kinda suck too. And the best of all, the hero with demon hunter model in THoT is a way different than original demon hunter. And you need some knowledge about the items and such to make it a real killing machine. Moon Elf Fanatic (which has demon hunter model) is very weak at start, because of his stats, but will get very strong in the post game, because of his skills. But i think you don't like the hero at all.

And about DotA that anti-mage is one of the best heroes, but it's really difficult to play.

When i read your opinions about DotA i thought you haven't played it very much, because many beginners say same things (beginners in DotA). But i don't know, I may be wrong.

I read your thoughts about tomes and such and I totally disagree. Tomes destroy it all, the heroes lose their individuality, and imo tomes are boring all the way.

I checked your feedback about monks map, but didn't see anything interesting. I really appreciate if you're going to test my map and give some feedback.

You're not the first one who says that THoT sucks, people say that it sucks and then tell the reasons, and reasons are the thing i like about THoT. So I've learnt not to get hurt when someone says my map sucks. It's all about what ppl like, sadly people say "it sucks" instead of "I didn't like" or something.

There was lots of off topic too but anyways, i am refreshing this site maybe 100 times a day just to see if there's any feedback. C'mon people it's not that hard to just write few sentences what came in your mind after playing THoT!

Level 3
omg... dude... i didnt say it suked!! i didnt say it suked yet!! havenet even got the chance to test it out fully!! what i said was that dota suks!! and the reasons are listed in the link i gave you!! READ CAREFULLY!!

and i tested your map not fully but just a tad and I will finish the test more later. the base setup is good but you need a way good selection of heros. that makes maps boring to have a map with a selection of 6 heros. and they need to be easly choosen.

the download is kinda slow and its hard to test the map with a slow dl.

and also i thought was better than dota the items or some are actually cheapier than dotas items. even the tough guy gloves of haiste!!

but about the tomes.. from what ive heard alotta poeple say that combining items is kinda dum. this ant dbz or power rangers where u have to scream turtle power and put ur hands together and you have a tough guy wepaon!!! view that again. it sounds gay and when the poeple play combining weapons most people feal what you just saw, the gayness of gay. why is it so gay? becouse u need like 10k to getta not so good item (im useing that as a way off seeing what im trying to say the items are expensive and the money u get from the creep.. ant enough to getta soda pop from wal-mart!!)

wanna make it better? add more income becouse no hero is going to bust his butt going out knowing hes going to die for 2 buks an hour!!

Level 3
I didn't misread your things about DotA, but those opinions u had about DotA apply in THoT too, and from your view they are even worse in my map.

6 heroes? what map are you talking about now? THoT has 24 heroes.

Yeah, download is quite slow because the map is 1.2mb it's so big because of 2 custom models i needed and so many custom icons needed for various items.

About items, i agree that you have to wait for items, not just buy everything you can all the time and sell the worst items. When you buy items you have to think carefully what items will you buy, which are good for your hero and what kinda nice strategies u can make with your hero and items. So you need lots of knowledge about the items when playing with them. No item costs more than 5k and most items are 1-2k So your 10k things are a bit overreacting. If people see this kinda item system as a gay, or gayness, or sumtin similar you mentioned this map is not for them. The idea of items in my map, is that you think wisely and have knowledge about items. In example if you play Moon Elf Fanatic; he has blind attack which deals vleacing damage, evasion, blink and Moon Lunacy, which gives attack speed and movement speed for certain duration. Moon Elf Fanatic is the real creep killer, cleave, dodge and blink when you're overhelmed. So a good item for you would be Cloak of Fire. Then you can own more creeps and faster, you can also stand against heroes, but maybe u could buy Fire Cleaver in example to get a good defence against heroes.

That's the item system i like, it brings lots of new strategical dimensions. I don't see any point on item systems when everything is cheap and you can buy eveything all the time, just throw old junk away. And i quess you got my point about tomes already.

It may be true that you get too less money for creeps, but it can easily be changed. And i'd appreaciate a lot of feedback about the amount of incoming money.

Level 3
Here are some new screenshots for you, you can find more here

battle1.jpg

run.jpg

shadow_strike.jpg

towerburninate.jpg

riverbattle.jpg

Level 3
THoT 1.65 beta is out now.

-Faster money income
-Hotkey and tooltip fixes
-Moon Elf Assasin and Human Captain balanced.
-Human Priest's Sleep replaced with Mass Sleep (Thanks to Vicky2004)
-Lots of Minor ability and item balances
-Ability xy positions fixed
-Hero glows for every hero

riverbattle1.jpg

Level 1
what i think, and that is for everyone here, not just zeikko, is simple - with work, this map will definetly be better than dota, if it is not better already.. :)
about items - there are many really cool items, some better than the rest, some unbalanced, but that all will change in time... :p if u have it in you to help make a very good map better, then here is your chance..:p

a little advice to u - when u play it, don't automatically start comparing to dota, because some of you like dota, some of u don't. this map is too different from dota to compare like that. anyway, my advice would be - if u play the map, try to find any bugs or unbalances, and notify zeikko here in this post... that would be a very great thing...

because everyone can bitch about something, so the question is...:

Who is able to actually say something smart, other than 'this is like dota, i hate dota' or 'this map sux'...???

Level 3
THoT 1.69 beta is out now

Changelog:
-More money from creeps
-Raised Blood gem and Spirit gem cost by 100
-Killed some annoying bugs occurring in 1.17
-Texts reworked and grammar checked (Thanks to Suspekt)
-Added Bash skill for Moon Elf Mistress' animal form
-Replaced Nature's call with Lunar Redemption
-Replaced Shield of the Moon with Lunar Blessing
-Decreased Tornado building aura dmg
-Minor balances with some mix items and abilities

battlefield3.jpg

Level 2
Alright, first, zeikko, i'm sorry, i couldn't open the map, no matter what i tried. Yes, this is the same dragolas from www.warcraftiii.net

Now, my review. This map is better than DOTA, and might even be better than TOB, but it has these downsides...

-The houses mess some things up, as all the comp troops have to destroy EVERY house before they proceed.
-I noticed that, no offense, but it seems like alot of the non-mix items are almost copies from DOTA, the boots, the weapons, lots of things

The good

-Unique spells, and cool units, surprised it remains balanced
-Cool units and customizable heroes
-Lasts for a long time

This map is better than DOTA, and i have to agree, sorry zeikko, but DOTA is imbalanced, it's pure item-whoring

Now, this map is worth playing, i suggest you DL it

Level 3
Thanks for your feedback, i really appreciate it.

You couldn't open the map? You mean in editor?

Houses, yeah I agree, houses are very nice but they gather enemy creeps together and are bit annoying in that way, houses will have lower hitpoints in the next version.

Items.. hmmh.. yeh, those are kinda basic stuff i could get up from medieval things and using my imagination, some are quite same than in DotA but I tried to avoid some warcraft item cliches.

I've tried to concentrate on unique things and balance, i'm trying to make more unique skills all the time as I learn more with editor.

The length of the game can be set with just few settings in the map, i've been aiming on 40-60 minutes, though many ppl who see the map first time say it will last 3-4 hours because towers seem quite powerful, but in reality they are just piece of useless wood in post-game.

Thanks for ur feedback, if u like the map go ahead and rate it too :)

Level 3
yea when i played dis map... it looks really good and it seams to be alot better than DotA but what makes DotA a sukky map is the fact that... the ones that play DotA... are the ones that play all the time and youll have to lose 2003 games before you fully understand where all the items are and how exactly to live long enough to get anywhere in the game. When i use demon hunter, hes so ******* weak... by the end of the game.. im still.. lvl 2!!! thats kinda sad and imma demon hunter pro... hes anti wizard powers suk!! and they ant even worth having in the game. :twisted:

Level 3
Nice to hear your comments about DotA but do you have something about THoT too? And by the way model and the actual hero and how to play with it have nothing to do with each other. If u are Deamon Hunter master it doesn't mean u can play effectively with anti-mage or Moon Elf Fanatic because they have same models.

Level 3
ye i know... but when 99% of the ppl on bnet can not play the best character in da game... its kinda bad for a demon hunter. hes suppose to be one bad homo from hell!! hes suppose to be the type of guy that dont give a **** and he comes in and cleans a whole room out by him self and say at the end, "ready for more?" and when a great hero like this is turned into a walking talking clown... its kinda gay. kindag gay. kinda gay. kinda gay. you know what i mean?

Level 3
o by the way is your newest version of your map.. is it fixed for the newest patch 1.17 i think thats it. lol ill have to check what patch it is again lol. but i think its 1.17. pfft blahaha. ive been editing maps so much i cant remember what patch we have. lol. if its fixed for the newest patch 1.17.... i will do the following listed in the link below to your map for you work so hard to make it better. i will test it out and see what i can do mainly to help you get ppl to try out this map like any other map i will do.

also any help in finding links to help ppl learn how to use the warcraft3 map editor is a big help to me and others, thx.

http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?p=31786#31786

Level 1
Very great job, but need some balancing. An exp : the orc barbarian has 4 assaults spells :? . 3 assaults spells and a passive spells is better. 4 assaults spells with 0 mana isn't very good :? . Some balancings other too..

Level 3
The map is optimized for 1.17 already. I totally agree with the balance, it's coming better all the time. And barbarian's assault spells, he has round attack which is mass damage spell, deadly blade which deals damage to one target, sprint which increases movement speed and rage which increases attack speed but barbarian takes more damage. Barbarian is supposed to be assault hero, who can stand against masses of enemies but must heal often, but maybe he could use one passive skill too.

Thanks for the feedback!

Level 1
Zeikko said:
Hmm, is my map so perfect that there's nothing you want to be changed? Or does it suck so hard you don't even bother to give any feedback?

C'mon people, if you test the map, please give me a feedback, otherwise it's very hard for me to make my map better.

I have played and it's really great, even my dad has played and thinks it's great too. There is something that is wrong in it though. When you get a potion of restoration or a greater potion of restoration they don't do anything to you so there's one thing that I have found wrong with it that you could fix...

Level 3
Thanks for the potion bug report, i'll check it after vacation. Thanks for your and your dad's opinions about the map :)

Maybe sum skins and models?

I'd love to add much more cool skins and models, but the file is getting too big already. I've only added some skins and models i really need. If u know some small size high quality skins i may find useful, feel free to recommend them.

Level 3
THoT 1.71b is ready!

Changelog:

-Illusionist got 2 new spells
-Restoration potions give also hp now
-Paralyze stun duration shorter and also slows the target
-Some minor terrain fixes
-Shield bash percentages lowered by 5%
-Hammer of mountains stun duration lowered by 1 second
-Troll Thrower's regeneration lowered by 10% per level
-Troll Thrower's attack speed reduced by 0.05s
-Decreased duration of Poisoned javelin by 3 seconds and increased cooldown by 10 seconds
-Increased Polymorph cooldown by 5 seconds and decreased the duration by 1 second
-Call wyvern cooldown increaed by 15 seconds
-Increased impale cooldown by 12 seconds
-Fixed frost bolt freezing percentages
-Fixed Cone of Cold not to deal damage bug
-Improved castle hp and armor
-Bow Mastery percentages increased by 3 per level
-Rapid Reload percentages increased by 2 per level
-Added new items: Soul Drinker, Shield of Revenge, Helm of Bull, Staff of Teleport, Amulet of Healing and Wand of Cobra
-Increased Ring of Haste cost by 150
-New minimap image Thanks to Samwais

Thanks for your feedback! Have fun and keep the feedback coming!

Level 3
hows your map comin along? ive got new hardware and may try your map again when i finnaly get my god blessed bugg fixed from my computer. think i need a bios update.

cant get many computer pros to look at the thing for a cheap price since this mountain im on sucks everything outta me. how many updates have you done since our last chat?

Level 3
sweet... when i talked with you last i had a crappy slow comp.. now ive upg my comp and its fast but... its gotta hardware bug. so as soon as i get my bugg cleaned out ill give your map another try since there will be 0 lag in my games now. i love it. also since youve put so much effort into it guess it deserves a try every now and then to see whats new with the map. i could hardly test it with more other comp. the thing stunk bad. ive been blessed with some good parts in trying to getta faster play of warcraft 3. so give me a hollar good friend. hope you are doing ok.

Level 1
The map is nice, no doubt.

But there are a few things to improve:

1) Increase the number of the Spawnies!
( 4 Warriors , all of different Kind don't look like an army or an assault company.)
Maybe 2 Archers, 3 Footmen, 2 Grunts and 1 Sun-Elf Captain ?

And the Sun-Elf Captain should get some abilities like Slow or Bloodlust.

2) Make more Little abilites accessible to the Hero.
These Abilities could be sold by someone, who is standing next to the mage who is selling stats.

Here are some ideas for these abilities:

• - Cannibalize
    - Shadow Meld
    - a little anti-mage ability
    - something with Trees
    - riding a wolf/horse
    - Blink

Level 3
umm ive not been on in awhile and still testing the buggs in my comp to see if they are freeseing... or whatever. but i think the new 1.18 patch is out... is this map uptodate with it or will it hurt to test this map?

Level 3
Ninja-Khan said:
Dude, whats the point of the rock? I can't figure it out.
It's a secret. :)

Because of the upcoming anniversary of THoT i decided to make few updates. Enjoy!

You can download the map from here

1.73 beta changelog

-Fixed a bug which allowed creeps to change lanes from the outer left lane to the inner left lane
-Few item tooltips fixed
-Captains have been made uncharmable
-Heroes gain experience slightly slower

1.72 beta changelog

-Moon Elf's Power of the Moon's damage increased by 20
-If a player takes -random he will now be awarded 100 gold while taking -randomclass or -randomrace will be awarded 50 gold these apply in -all modes too
-The amount of starting money increased from 300 to 450
-The cost of starting tomes increased from 100 gold to 150 gold
-Moon Elf Sorceress' Frostwave's Cooldown increased by 50 seconds
-Human Captain's Force Grip's duration increased by one second
-Human Captain's Massive Axe's Chance to deal bonus damage lowered by 5% and 2% per level, damage also lowered by 20
-Added string -ar to trigger allrandom mode
-Fixed a bug which caused Crippling Blow to slow much more than intended
-Fixed a bug which gave mirror image ability to units affected by Illusionary Force
-Orc Burglar's Disarm changed from aoe spell to unit targeted spell
-Sun Elf Soldier's Magic Defence replaced with Spell Shield
-Troll Thrower's attack speed reduced by 0.05s
-Troll Thrower's wyvern's damage reduced by 6
-Troll Thrower's devil blood Hit Point Bonus removed
-Troll Thrower's devil blood duration lowered by 5s/level
-Increased Human Shooter damage by 10
-Heavy Armor gets 10% more damage from piercing and siege attacks
-Ring of Haste cost increased to 750
-Sword of Swiftness ingredients changed; Enchantment replaced by Rare Enchantment
-Potion costs lowered by 25
-Greater potion costs lowered by 50
-Increased Staff of Teleportation cooldown by 30s
-Increased Amulet of Healing amount of damage healed by 200
-Fixed a bug that charmeds didn't revolt when Matron Mirabetha died in Animal Form levels 2-5
-Sun Elf Archer's Decreased Call for Aid range by 200 and increased cooldown by 40seconds
-Sun Elf Noble's Increased Curse's cooldown by 20 second, increased 1st level damage by three and decreased damage per level by 2
-Human Priest's mass heal number of targets changed to 4+1 per level
-Changed Sun Elf Mage's Fire Elemental Form's hit points bonus to 50 per level
-Decreased Human Warrior's Mount Horse hit points bonus to 120 and decreased duration by 5 per level
-Decreased Human Thief's Mug's mana cost by 20
-Decreased Human Leader's War Stomp's stun duration by 0.5 second and 0.25 second per level
-Increased Human Priest's Dispel's area by 50 per level
-Increased Human Thief's Web Cooldown by 13 seconds and decreased duration by 1 second and 0.25 seconds per level
-Increased Troll Thrower's Call Wyvern mana cost by 40 and 5 per level
-Decreased Wyvern's speed by 30 and hit points by 120
-Increased Human Priest's Mass Heal healing rate by 25 per level
-Decreased Troll Thrower's Poisoned Javelin's range by 200
-Decreased Orc Shaman's Planar Gate's mana cost by 20
-Increased Moon Elf Priest's Summon Moon Walker's cooldown by 30 seconds
-Decreased Moon Elf Assasin's Paralyze's slow duration by 3 seconds and 1 second per level
-Killed a bug which turned mana potions bought from traveler to potion of restorations
-Decreased Holy Avenger's damage bonus by one, strength bonus by 6 and freeze duration by 0.5 seconds
-Deathlord's Helm's Deathlord form's attack damage reduced by 20 and attack speed lowered by 0.05 seconds
-Increased the damage of all nuke items by 50
-Increased Aglarondan Lance's throwing mana cost by 20
-Decreased Robe of Entaglement's Entagle's duration by 3 seconds.

Level 3
1.76 beta is out!

The new version is faster and offers more action. I also created official website for the map which can be found at http://thot.hehkulamppu.net/

1.76 beta changelog

-Changed starclaw's ingredients; Enchantment to Rare Enchantment
-Fixed haste's level 4 and 5 tooltip
-Heroes gain experience 5% faster

1.75 beta changelog

-Many creatures/skills which dealt chaos damage deal now normal damage.
-Creep spawn interval has been reduced by 5 seconds
-Increased tower's damage by 10
-Decreased creep's HP by 50
-Increased barrack's hp from 3000 to 4000
-Streak ending money bonus increased from 25 to 50
-Coloured the killing streak ended message's player names
-Reduced the range of most ranged spells by 100
-Reduced the range of all ranged heroes by 100
-Decreased Human Shooter's base damage from 46-76 to 40-65
-Fixed a bug that Dagger of the Vampire gave 50 bonus hit points instead of 150
-Reduced starclaw's critical hit damage multiplier from 2x to 1.75x
-Made Mass Heal and HEaling Wave unable to be targeted on self
-Fixed a bug where players who generated their characters after 120 seconds were teleported to waygate and were unable to buy starting tomes
-Decreased the amount of money earned by destroying tower to 100 and barracks to 300 gold
-Fixed numerous tooltips

Level 3
1.77 beta changelog

-Decreased Sun Elf Precise Shot damage multipliers
-Decreased Orc Burglar Critical strike damage multipliers
-Major Terrain modifications; lots of new hiding places and paths between lanes
-Moon Elf Archer no longer counts as undead
-Increased Orc Leader's Crippling Blow's Slowing percents
-Decreased the armor bonus got by agility; 8 agility points give one armor point
-Increased Human Warrior's Impale's Cooldown by 10 seconds
-Decreased Human Warrior's Base Armor by 1
-Increased Human Warrior's Impale's Mana Cost by 20
-Reduced Orc Mage's Storm Bolt's duration from 1.5s to 0.5s
-Minor balance tweaks to many items

Level 1
Hello

About thot ive been playing the map imensely and your doing great balancing the classes i had to search hard to find this thinking i was playing a dead map from 2004 as the last post to map dates that...think anyways about suggestions i would say toning down rage on orc barbarian, also toning down the stun chance on human warrior as both seem to get players arguing about rigged heroes and for the items the main conflicts ive seen is the entangle roots and the polymorph ring i been thinking maybe they need to cost more to get since they can realy lame out the game with a cheap cost for the effectiveness of em or just creating a item that costs near as much that counters it..oh and i hear alot of complaints about curses effectiveness and i myself can agree with it silencing while doing such a massive dmg rate...and finaly i would like to thank you for creating this map its been fun i hope the bugs,balances can be worked out without turning it into a dota'ish map :D I'd just like to add people who understand the tempus background from the fr book or game not sure.. want the half demon race in this i'm patient so if you do add such a race take your time making em balanced but fun like the others are..Oh and when i originaly said what i did before was the night of 05 i had a fire typing it not even realizing it, we got lucky.

Level 1
Hi again

Not a problem just a realy big fan of the game play seeking to improve what i can. Remembering a few other notes the top lane computer for bottom team seems to take frequent vacations from its job joining the mid top lanes army :) good idea to fix that and also seen a strange very rare bug with sun elf mages metamorph graying out permanently also causing any actions to be told to do following with a very odd auto patroll that cant be controlled untill death to just repeat endlessly i havent figured out what causes it yet but i figured id give a heads up. The last thing i can recall right now is that i heard a claim that if u mix orc rangers demon blood with helm of death lord metamorph it can last forever i havent tried it yet because i do not use exploits against people. I hope everything can be fixed in a fun way good luck to you. :UPDATE: A bit of info i remembered and just recieved simple ones first: The item armour of souls says it requires a blood gem when it actualy takes a spirit gem, the bottom teams sun elf archer's cloud spell works against its team not its enemies, and finaly about the inferno of earlier a claim is when he died inferno to a tower it happend so apparently its a random mega glitch, because it shut off his inferno skill and randomly let him move and not controll his hero as well. :Yet another UPDATE: The claim is real my ally accidently did perma death lord using sun elf nobles mage form mix attempting to range his deathlord, also i figured out what caused a crashing problem in the map and i wish you luck solving this one short of changing his spell all together the sun elf illusionist illusion army spell causes crash when it is used on metamorphed allies the numbers of metamorph items,abilities is rather large so i dunno if its a solvable problem people like the illusion ability though so if you do solve it thatd be cool. Last but not least i am a bit curious about your progress and when 78 will be launched to solve the exploits as the new ideas can wait for when its just a want not a need for new versions.

Level 1
THOT

It has been a few months now and no response hopefully if you have been reading my updates of info you been noticing i go more indepth on certain issues but just now i ran into the ultra rare render hero inept bug and it goes deeper then i believed... i was using a orc archers demon blood metamorph dieing to a moon elf thief when i noticed my icon went grayed out like some research in melee that cant be done without other techs but i forgot about the command problem and noticed it happending and decided to check for ways out like dieing which didnt work nor did rapid commands but i found out one thing it will obey commands at a denser understanding for example if i tell it to go somewhere and change my mind it wont but when it does i can command it again but if it were in a losing battle it would fight without question and not obey a retreat move command untill the auto stop command kicked in which is when the encounter distance has no foes.. i see 2 possibilities to this problem 1 the respawn hero is glitched on metamorph, and 2 it has to do with poorly made animations for non illidan metamorphs but im sure theirs other maps that have that.. but maybe your knowledge of these problems is better then my guesses as always wish u luck on making thot a better map i will try to find ways outa this bug if it comes in my travels again :UPDATE: Well i did but i found it in an odd location Land of Legends on a slow THoT day im beggining to belive both major bugs arent your missing of things but blizzards lack of support on custom spells the metamorph im sure is blizzards but perhaps checking your illusion spell toward metamorph and other temporary hero changing model spells might be fixable for illusion what i meant by illusion was an earlier mentioned one where the game crashed from illusion armying the metamorphed player heroes its a skill of sun elf thief as for the other bug of metamorph (where they lose controll) since its very rare will just have to be lived with my only idea of reducing it is if u get a better idea for some hero metamorph abilities to replace with oh and it would mean alot if you responded to me after all these posts so i know im not talking to a wall :| :Update: That being said i hope to hear something about my facts/oppinions ive let u know about and i just went through another poly ring problem match the guy used orc mage with it so he had 8 secs max skill and 10 secs on the ring 18 secs to hit me.... so my advice nerf the ring down to 3-5 secs and the skill down 5-7 at max each second counts so if its 7 it will be noticeable.. but if your flying with my months ago suggestion about making it harder to forge while adding more anti ring/entangle item mixes with minor add ons for more then counter gains from em...then id like to see that before nerfing the ring to see how it flys and also about the metamorph/illusion army problem earlier since its not too often a problem and ive yet to see if a recent blizzard update fixed the illusion crashing game ignore them for now and focus on balances as for future ideas beyond the glitches exploits version i hope to see....One person had a change view toggle for different experiences of how the fight is done.

Level 1
This might not be as friendly a post as before.. but

You know when i said i was afraid i was playing a dead map that died a year ago....I take it back Whether or not you bother with it some aeon years later.. Its officialy declared dead when....It hasnt been hosted soo long that when it is every downloader asks...New Map? 2. When the maker hasnt replied to a handfull of fan requests in over 4 months... when i log on practicaly a month or 2 later and see i still am the last one to have said ANYTHING...If You had been reading what ive been saying you would have seen i was a powerfull player who inspired fans to your map who was seeking to make it fun for everyone not just himself. As i Said before some info on your current progress would have been nice to have.. even if it was techno terms id never understand atleast then id not feel like im talking to a wall which i still am wondering if i am... cause u might and i add MIGHT see this post 5 months later...which by then i probly wont have time to help with making it become one of the finest maps ever for wc3.....I tried mate but i got no replies whatsoever hell i woulda even accepted a reply like Sorry i couldnt work on map lately but i had a life to run around here... or even Im not as Fast at making/editing as the other pros are give me more time. But i got the wall treatment all this time so gl with your map/maps i may return i may not i guess it depends if you ever respond at all....As for my ever increasing typos bad grammer...I didnt find it important to spend extra time on em when you hadnt said much for words.

Level 3
Hi!
I really appreciate everything you've done for the map. And i'm very sorry letting you down and not answering before now. I tried to answer once ealirer but i lost the conneciton while posting and all got messed, and then i forgot the whole thing.

I just played THoT for a long time just for fun. All i can tell you that the project is totally dead and i even lost the unprocteted version when i formatted my comp months ago. It was nice to create the map, and would still be nice to put some updates out. Who knows if i can crack my own map or something and the miracle would happen.

Thanks for everything you've done for the map.

Level 1
Been a-while

First of all dont take it too hard on what I said. I was still trying to fight the DoTA monopoly. I seen a unique talent to your map its why I spent time trying to help. These days I'm off playing Guild Wars a free besides cd and key purchase online close to MMO game. I'd find it cool if you cracked map key if you want help you could try having xanos i think his name is currently hes working on a elements rpg, he cracked a rogue rpg map code protection according to the post on it. I've given up on fighting DoTA however WC3 has been tied to it by the roots as far as customs go. I had nothing against DoTA it was sometimes fun, its just i seen what a monopoly did to SC, I guess past repeats its mistakes no matter how hard a person tries. In otherwords as soon as DoTA dies, with all the potential map makers leaving that could invent other ideas it will have nothing and become a empty or close to it game. For Blizards sake they better come up with a new RTS fast. DoTA has gone on for years... its probly getting low in even teen players not to mention adults. Well wish you luck on the map I'm a light WC3 player now I notice people still make maps just the public is flooded with DoTA and they refuse to make room for something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.