• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Good Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
To combat the natural human tendency to bring misery upon ourselves, heres a thread where we can blab about the finer stuff in life. Cash, drums, cars, girls, friends, food, drink, or whatever it might be that's giving your life a worth, say it here and share the love.

Level 5

Cheesecake. Lots and lots of cheesecake.

whisky-cheesecake.jpg

Level 14
To combat the natural human tendency to bring misery upon ourselves, heres a thread where we can blab about the finer stuff in life. Cash, drums, cars, girls, friends, food, drink, or whatever it might be that's giving your life a worth, say it here and share the love.

EDIT:

Lol sorry for my trolling, i just had to.

Last edited:
Level 31
To combat the natural human tendency to bring misery upon ourselves

Ewwww, prejudice comment!!!
---read between the lines---
What have you against misery huh >: o (and I like to instigate fights)
---the lines say shhh---
This calls for a revolution!! (instigates fight)
---you still reading??---
---the above is a line with stuff in it---
---now keep reading and get back to me when you're done---

edit
the above is meant to be funny (the edit ofc)

edit
both of the above are meant to be funny. This is however not meant to be funny. You see... I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by getting rid of it.

edit
--------------------------
everything above the dashed line is meant to be funny.

This shall be my last edit because I don't think my voice can go any higher (The Directors ref).

edit
No, this really is the last edit.

edit
I lied.

Good night everybody and happy fourth of Thanksgiving, may the gifts you receive be as scary as the image you see in the mirror every day (I know mine will be ^_^, I'm not planning on getting any, yes, I am a vampire and I eat spicy rice crackers from India because my name is Lestat (if I'm not a vampire, my name isn't Lestat)).

Last edited:
Level 13
Ewwww, prejudice comment!!!
---read between the lines---
What have you against misery huh >: o (and I like to instigate fights)
---the lines say shhh---
This calls for a revolution!! (instigates fight)
---you still reading??---
---now keep reading and get back to me when you're done---

edit
the above is meant to be funny (the edit ofc)

edit
both of the above are meant to be funny. This is however not meant to be funny. You see... I saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by getting rid of it.

edit
--------------------------
everything above the dashed line is meant to be funny.

This shall be my last edit because I don't think my voice can go any higher (The Directors ref).

edit
No, this really is the last edit.

edit
I lied.

Good night everybody and happy fourth of Thanksgiving, may the gifts you receive be as scary as the image you see in the mirror every day (I know mine will be ^_^, I'm not planning on getting any, yes, I am a vampire and I eat spicy rice crackers from India because my name is Lestat (if I'm not a vampire, my name isn't Lestat)).

are-you-on-drugs.jpg

Level 31
@Tyranid

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's how I normally am, because honor among thieves is honor under the seas! >: o. Yes, we're all gangsters and I happen to be galactic Sinbad who loves under the sea with mermaids that don't eat fish cuz they regard it as cannibalism ;o. Go little mermaids go, keep swimming, you can make it!

Now I go to drive my camels across the desert so that I can count them because my name is Galactic Sinbad and I own the battleship crisis and battle evil sea monkeys in outer space. Do I count 42 beehives in that there goose's eye? : O. Take me to the taverns so I can shoot someone with my pistols, 42 people to be exact because I just had a baby and named it Brian Brian Brian Brian (4 names, yes, yes, yes yes).

Level 11
@Tyranid

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's how I normally am, because honor among thieves is honor under the seas! >: o. Yes, we're all gangsters and I happen to be galactic Sinbad who loves under the sea with mermaids that don't eat fish cuz they regard it as cannibalism ;o. Go little mermaids go, keep swimming, you can make it!

Now I go to drive my camels across the desert so that I can count them because my name is Galactic Sinbad and I own the battleship crisis and battle evil sea monkeys in outer space. Do I count 42 beehives in that there goose's eye? : O. Take me to the taverns so I can shoot someone with my pistols, 42 people to be exact because I just had a baby and named it Brian Brian Brian Brian (4 names, yes, yes, yes yes).

And then I drew my dagger and p0wned you.

Level 11
Unless what? D:

Unless...theeese applies to the juice tastes you mentioned, of course!

Tropical juice after working out at a gym, i really crave it!

The taste feels like a sunny day with rainbows, unicorns, flowers and all awesome stuff - all in my mouth.
Its so good my mouth just orgasmed.

It can suck having an orgasm in your mouth because of unicorns.

Level 12
Nope. :D

Close, but not quite to that level, :p

But I only have one coupon left, and they're expensive otherwise ($1.91 USD a pop). With my coupon, it brings it down to $1.16 USD, which is cheaper than soda, so it makes me happy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.