• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

THE FALLEN OF THE LICH KING v2.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Version 2.1 finaly completed...

Changelog:

- Small Movie on start (very small)
- Better terrain.
.- Add Argend Dawn Shop.
- F9 (INFO [Credits, Changelog, Commands...]).
- Lich King/Anub'Arak Income.
- Secrets.
- Creep bug repaired (Player 9 can using creeps-removed).
- In 15 min. Lich King summon Great Ghost + evry 2,5 min Lich King Summon 3 Ice Revenants.
- Lich King Towers are no more PRO*.
- Bots use spells...
- [...]

Pleas dont reject the map because my grammas is not prefrect.
Contents

THE FALLEN OF THE LICH KING v2.1 (Map)

Reviews
19:08, 15th Feb 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
TheOwner, you need to write a proper description for the map! A changelog is not enough:
-Map Features
-Tips
-Screenshots

Presentation
All maps must be made in English, must not contain overwhelmingly bad spelling or grammar, must contain a valid author and map name, and must contain a well-written description to give the reader a good idea of what the map is about. Imports, terrain, camera, and other visuals should complement the game.

Level 18
*Off-Topic
Yeah, Vengeancekael is right. First description then checking the map.

And that`s not the only reason for rejection. The main one is multi-upload 3rd time. You should ask map moderator (one is not active till tomorrow) to unlock last map ver in order to update it.

Level 4
Improve your description. Also the "Pleas dont reject the map because my grammas is not prefrect.", I find that a bit wierd. Also if Krisserz is correct about you muti uploading this map , then it should be rejected indeed.