• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Epic Village of the Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
An entire village in a statue of a hand. This is what happens when you get bored; you make wierd terrains, lol. Enjoy.

WAZZZZZAAAAA!!!!!!

The Epic Hand Village.jpg

Level 15
Wow i was expecting comments more along the lines of "stupid" or "Retarded" hehe. But meh, i was bored.

Level 10
This is actualy a cool concept ^^

I wanted to try to build a city on the back of some sort of stone giant but when i tried it was epic fail.

Its sorta like new God Of War game - while you play your actualy running around on top of this giant titan.

Level 15
Lol, thats what makes it a wierd terrain. Its not supposed to make sence.

This took me like 20 minutes, thats why its not very good. And i didnt use the UTM either which would have made it alot better with all those doodads.

Well when im bored again, ill see what i can do to fix it up a little.

Level 15
Meh, maybe later. now im working on something that isnt "stupid and retarded" lol. Next time ill use the UTM, though.

I have a question for ya. I want to make the camera view a very long distance. But the far clipping only goes up to 10000. But i need a further view (almost double that.) How do i do this. That is why i didnt make a sky for this. The black screen thingy cut it off.

Level 15
Ok i have it on view entire map. How do i tilt the view to be able to see it from the side?

Level 15
You said to put it to view entire map. When you push that, it gives you a straight view looking down on the map. So if you push Ctrl+Arrow it just scrolls up and down, and rotates from left to right. But i dont want the top view of my terrain. So how can i tilt the camera down to (example) 330 degree angle?

Level 15
Thanks LordDz, that is exactly what i was refering to.

This is extremely rushed. My next version will be much better.

Level 15
Ya, those steinslord rocks, or whatever they are called. I remade the hand village. It was almost complete and looked alot better then this one. But after working on it for an hour my WE had an error and shut down. So i lost it all and havent been motivated to restart it.

Status
Not open for further replies.