• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Earth's Population.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Corrections:

We are 6.75 billions on earth (More like 7 than 6) and you are allowed to have more than 2 children in China. But if you have one, and only one, you will get awarded.
If the child is a boy (i think) you can have another one, thus if a mother gives birth to a girl (as her first) she might dispose of her somehow.

I'm not sure but I think they kill the other daughter and they use their organs for stuff... That's what i heard... lol:con:

Level 5
Lots of people in Africa and other poor countries don't have the knowledge on condoms and such. And it's not that weird to make a lot of children as the parents wants someone to work for them and take care of them when they get old.

Last edited:

abc33kr

A

abc33kr

uh thats up to God
if he wanted the world's population to drop he would choose
-natural disaster
-apocalypse
-war due to rise of a dictator
-plague (like HIV/AIDS)

its not our job to kill off humans as it will only scar our history (i don't see many ppl praising hitler for reducing population of jews). so some one should close this topic or someone in this topic will become hitler :p

Level 34
uh thats up to God
-natural disaster
-apocalypse
-war
-plague (like HIV/AIDS)

its not our job to kill off humans as it will only scar our history (i don't see many ppl praising hitler for reducing population of jews). so some one should close this topic or someone in this topic will become hitler :p

P-leaze, since when does a big booming voice tell someone like Bush to invade Iraq? Sir, you are dillusional. And it's not always war due a dictator, there are other factors in play too.

I believe that HIV and Aids are diseases that aren't really jumpy, although they do get carried over from body to body via sex. I am thinking that you believe that you can get infected with HIV/Aids just by touching. Jeez, stop whining.

Want a real plague? Go ban showers and bathhouses.

Level 11
1. omg lets not bring god into this topic.
2. people CAN live a long time with HIV/aids so its not like something that will just kill you off quickly. not to mention the extremely small percentage of people currently having it in the world. and not to mention that in the next 50 years there is a decent chance it will be cured (well i suppose that is my personal opinion)

besides, their is pretty much no chance of mass deaths in the world without them being man made. their is asteroids.... *and that thing where if a star explodes and we get vaporized*

however nothing is being discussed on what way is best to deal with human population problems that doesn't have to do with "god". i say colonize the oceans/arctic when we have the technology to efficiently do so.

Level 25
So why do people whine about some few deaths over the world all the time?
Discuss.

How do you mean by that? That's it should be ok that people in Africa die by hunger, that people are murdered.

I suggest people should whine less and let Microsoft ban the showers from our homes for a few years so maybe another Black Plague can arise. Especially in the not-important areas, like Afrika, bits of Asia and maybe the Brazilian woodcutters too.

Since when are people from other continents less important than others? I smell racism.

abc33kr

A

abc33kr

P-leaze, since when does a big booming voice tell someone like Bush to invade Iraq? Sir, you are dillusional. And it's not always war due a dictator, there are other factors in play too.

I believe that HIV and Aids are diseases that aren't really jumpy, although they do get carried over from body to body via sex. I am thinking that you believe that you can get infected with HIV/Aids just by touching. Jeez, stop whining.

Want a real plague? Go ban showers and bathhouses.

fine... i wont use the word god... to make it more athiestic (idk about the spelling)
earth/science uses the following to reduce human population
-hunger
-war (rise of dictator is one example, if you don't like it, then rise of dumb asses :D)
-plague/disease (if you don't like my hiv/aids example then cancer! there r u happy?)
-apocalypse (oops i didn't list example for this one.... astroid hits earth, polar shift, darth vader gets bored and blows up earth, etc)

im just suggesting ways how our human populations are already being controlled so that those sadist won't list ways to torture humans. im not bringing up any racism, religious dispute, etc
p.s. i used God in my previous post cuz im christian and most ppl in this world either believes him or knows him (unless you are living in an isolated island, you probably heard what God do)

Level 24
uh thats up to God
-natural disaster
-apocalypse
-war due to rise of a dictator
-plague (like HIV/AIDS)

godwin's law has been confirmed again.

Level 2
People have been saying the world is overpopulated for centuries.

Also, did you know that the birth rate in most of Europe and American is almost equal to the death rate? We actually aren't producing enough children. Except India. They got us covered.

Was sitting quietly reading while comming to this one.. made me burst! :grin:

Anyhow, the reason we'r so many is because old people wont die. :ugly:
Once upon a time people was considered old at the ages of 30-40..
today 100 is young!.. not, but everyone can get to the age of 70-80.. today..
Also today childrens birth is like what 100% safe?. At old times children would die easily at birth 40-60%?.
Also all these antibiotics etc. (i love them <3 never leave me antibiotica!, free healing!)

how do we solve this 6 billion issue..
i didn't realize it was a problem ;P If a country has problem with overpopulated land, solve it like china did or something, at least where I live there is a lot of room for a couple of 100 million people. tho people don't want to live in the winter cold climates... stupid lazy greedy people ! ;P :mwahaha:

Level 24
lol
Antibiotics are the causes of some of the most vicious and unkillable diseases on the face of the planet

Status
Not open for further replies.