• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I uploaded the official demo for you at the other forum, remember? There's been an incredble amount of changes since then, so I wouldn't recommend it anyway...

Level 25
Well said. Leaving that be, I think there are other matters to be discussed. For example, our team being in need of a great terrainer; and please note that we are not looking for "somewhat good","pretty good",or "Just a good terrainer" kind of terrainers, we're mainly and specificly looking for the best we can get! So those of you who arn't that great but want to be a part of the project anyway, can just bugger off and stop wasting our good time. That's the nicest way I can put it :)
-Craka_J

Level 25
Yeah seriously. We've announced several time in this thread and other older threads the same thing over and over... IT WILL NOT BE OUT! WAIT! BE PATIENT! And please stop asking for it. You will not get it personally until it comes out... that's final!

Status
Not open for further replies.