• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dark Lord of the Burning Legion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone. I am 148master. You may or may not know me as the co-author of the semi-popular map WoW Revived. The map is nearing it's final stages and as our final quest the Dark Titan, Sargeras, is revivied. Many beta testers have shown thier displeasure at him being a giant black doomguard. So I would appreciate it if one of you brave modelers/animators, would take up the proverbial gauntlet and take on this project. Feel free to recycle animations, but I'm afraid I won't accept models that are obvious geo-merges or tweaked regular models. I also want full attachment points. I know this asking a lot, but the map's beta versions are already spreading, and it would be a great honor if anyone would take on this project. I have included the only known picture of the Dark Titan.
Sargerasthedestroyer3lg.png

Please email me at [email protected]

Level 25
148master said:
Actually that is supposed to be Sargeras. It was an early concept drawing though.

No, that's an unnamed artwork which Metzen made. That NEVER has ment to be Sargeras at ANY time

Whoever you heard from that that artwork is Sargeras is horribly misinformed

Also, are you aware that for Sargeras to be true to what he is, there is no mortal short of the Guaridan of Tirisfal who can kill him? Including him in your map... Yeah right

Level 3
Shows how much you know Mecheon. First of all you have no right to judge peoples maps without even playing them you model section moderator. Second of all Both Aegwynn and Medivh are still alive and if you knew anything about the map you so harshly judged you would know that players can undergo a lengthy quest to ascend to demi-god and third what do know about making good maps? From what you've submited all there is are some geo-merges.

Oh and I'm terribly sorry for using Wikipedia. I'll never make that mistake again.

Good Day.

And BTW IT WAS NEVER SUPPOSED TO BE A WoW IMIATION! It is supposed to be adventures in Azeroth after the ascention of Arthas.

Level 25
I'm well versed in Warcraft lore. Sargeras, the Titan, lord of the Burning Legion, is among the most powerful creatures in existance. He was the champion of the Titans before his corruption, and was their greatest warrior

Regardless of how much I know about maps, I know a lot about the lore of the Warcraft universe and storylines

Oh, and sorry about not being able to contact you on AIM, I was away at the time and had forgotten to set an away message

Status
Not open for further replies.