• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[The Cult] Contest - Restoration of R'lyehmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I hope R'ylemas will look like this:
Default_800x600.jpg

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I expect some kind of ritualistic circles, David being executed and probably blood instead of snow. But, then again, who am I to know, I've never watched the anime from which this is from :)

David, do me a favor and delete all the comments you've posted in the cult's discussion.
Oh yeah and don't ever post here again if you're not gonna join the cult.
If you don't delete them, then I'll ban you from the whole Winter event and will delete your posts myself. :V
Anyway, guys don't go that off-topic, you're allowed to roleplay, but not about random nonsense.

Level 19
Yeah, I hear BernKastel's complaining, but honestly, I don't get what she's mad about. None of us used emoticons in here - except if I misunderstood the meaning of an emoticon, and why even be mad at that?
Anyways, sorry for whatever we did, and continue having a good day miss. I'm outta here

Status
Not open for further replies.