• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Bloodline V

The fifth episode.

As with other cinematic series, it only makes sense to watch from episode 1, if you havent been keeping up.

-The Bloodline V-
Chase and Lina have been sent to the Crusade's prison after being betrayed by Irwin.
They must find a way out if they hope to complete their mission and restore the Bloodline Seal.
Within the tainted walls of Cruden Keep, a significant figure will come to play and assist their escape.

Feedback, comments and reviews appreciated.

~~~
Director's note:

1. I realise there have been a trend to the endings of the last 3 episodes lately... and I'm actually quite disappointed at myself for allowing it to become so repetitive.

2.I was 90% done with the remaining 10% as important editting, when I felt I just really wanted to be done... so it may not be as polished as it could be.

3. I will be taking a break of the Bloodline series.

Update: Fixed some minor mistakes and glitches.

Keywords:
cinematic, bloodline, terrain, movie, chase, lina, irwin
Contents

The Bloodline V (Map)

Reviews
11:34, 2nd Apr 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved
Level 2
I have loved this cinematic series so far,the storyline is amazing.

But if the bloodline never finishes,alot of people will be disappointed.

Level 2
Well, I liked the other episodes but there was a few typos, but what the heck, I ignored it. Well I'm gonna review this one and I'll make a later reply, I'm excited on how it ends, best cinematic I saw so far.

I strongly request for you to make an RPG on this. A few'll be amazed, but if only you do it awesomely.

Level 9
I found a few bugs as well.

1. When they're escaping through a hallway, they just run past 2 swordsmen, I think they'd be noticed.
2. When -she- is giving Chase a -gift-, you can hear the swordsmen still fighting in the background somewhere. Same goes for the credits.

Other than that, it's really freaking epic. Well done, man!

Level 8
Thank you guys for pointing some of them mistakes out. Updated with fixes.

As for the series ending halfway, being never concluded, revealing spoilers... this is based on the idea that SC2 will be announced to be released too soon and I still had a lot parts to go, in which case, I would tell the remaining plot to those who want to know. I still really want to see this finished regularly.

Currently, 5 episodes have been completed. I have planned about 9-10 episodes. I will be taking, maybe a month, give or take, break from the Bloodline.

That comment was written while I was quite tired soooo, I may have left a different impression than what I meant. Sorry for any confusion.

Level 1
Just downloaded it, started viewing for like ten seconds and then had to quit. They seems to be a couple of really nasty but evident bugs you overlooked. As the movie started, it jumped to some random scene with little to no introduction (I don't know if this was deliberate or not) with the view distance to like five yards. No fog or nothing, just everything cut off by a big black plane. Dialogue was messed up too, two or three times within that ten second viewing a piece of dialogue came up and then was replaced by another within a second. Needs to be fixed quick, I wanna watch already.

Level 20
Just downloaded it, started viewing for like ten seconds and then had to quit. They seems to be a couple of really nasty but evident bugs you overlooked. As the movie started, it jumped to some random scene with little to no introduction (I don't know if this was deliberate or not) with the view distance to like five yards. No fog or nothing, just everything cut off by a big black plane. Dialogue was messed up too, two or three times within that ten second viewing a piece of dialogue came up and then was replaced by another within a second. Needs to be fixed quick, I wanna watch already.

Errm...have you watched other parts? Because you seem like this is first part of The Bloodline you're watching thus it's normal that you say "random scenes".

Level 8
Errm...have you watched other parts? Because you seem like this is first part of The Bloodline you're watching thus it's normal that you say "random scenes".

No, after I fixed some stuff on the newest version, I forgot to get rid of a few triggers that I use to watch the cinematic from certain points. He was watching two scenes overlapping at once.

Level 1
I thought it was pretty damn good, aside from a few awkward-sounding bits of dialogue (but I'm always picky about that stuff). Looking forward to the next part.

Level 3
Woah! That fight was AWESOME! Man! You totally should continue the maps and not stop them, because they're simply AWESOME! I'd rate 5 in all of them, but since you gotta leave a comment before rating, I preffer just to comment here that all of them deserve a 5/5 and this one (because of the fight) deserves a 10/5 :D

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
-something really wrong was going in the cellars but no one seemed to care or notice, not even the general that seemed reluctant at the bishop's statement?
-protected by holy magic? I thought there was demonology going down there. But hey, there are also the good priests
-how does she know all that? Was she shown around by a guide before getting imprisoned?
-save his daughter from where? Didn't they practically get out of the prison
-destroyed the seal? Isn't that the opposite from what they're supposed to do, like fasten it more?
-oh come on, shooting arrows face to face?

3.5/5