• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Blood Elves Return v1.2 beta

This campaign tells the history of the retaking of Quel'Thalas by Prince Kael'Thas and his Blood Elves. As they alone can't defeat the undead, Kael has started a grand crusade to enlist the Great Aspects help.

Another update, to v1.2, sorry it took so long. Has 2 more maps, and some other improvements. Also, something extremely important that I forgot and that I apologize for: credits.

Credits:

Models: Blizzard, General Frank, Elenai, Armel, Ket, Republicola, Rightfield, Nasrudin, SinisterX

Icons: Blizzard, Werewulf, General Frank, SinisterX

Maps: Blizzard, Whisperwind Archer

Triggers: Whisperwind Archer

Storyline: Whisperwind Archer

If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.

Still missing some AI on the 1st map, sorry about that.

Keywords:
Kael, Blood Elves, Aspect
Contents

The Blood Elves Return v1.2 beta (Campaign)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Man I am just impressed with your campaign ! Man story is perfect. This first cinematic is good, good story and idea, first mission id cool, you also made nice Blood Elf race there, and second mission in dungeon is awesome ! Haha you...
Level 2
There are just 2 things i dont like at your campaign:
1.The terrain can use some improvement(it lacks on doodads)
2.Please put Malygos in your story!!!I played the beta and i have seen that Kael isnt going to seek Malygos's help.Whyyyy?just because he dont like spellcasters??And?I dont like them too:D
So please use Maly in your campaign
Otherwise,the campaign is good and the story is original.Good luck!!!

Level 4
Will this campaign be updated in future? As for now, it's riddled with bugs like Kael's Phoenix ability or Arcane Sanctum techtree requirements..
I've never complained about a terrain before, but it's bad imo, especially in chapter 1...

Level 16
This campaign

Well, first of all, thanks to all the supporters to this project. I have been away from warcraft III (had lost my frozen throne cd and only found it a few weeks ago) and more into WoW as of late. Alas, the Lich King was defeated by this brave Death Knight.

But now, after reading all this, it gives me new strenght to, maybe ressurect this old project (after my exams...). Thanks for everyone who thought it was great, I always had my doubts about it's quality, but it I got my answer it seems. I owe everyone who posted these messages of support, atleast, the will to try to restart this (now only if I could find the notepad where I underlined the story...). If anyone is interested in giving more support, send me a pm or an e-mail to [email protected]. Thanks!
Still waiting an update, perhaps one is due?