• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Beast Within

Reactions: deepstrasz
Here's another cinematic I created. I’ll be honest, I’m not as satisfied as I thought I would be, mostly because I had to exclude several ideas I had. So anyway, this one is about 5 minutes long (including credits). It's a small horror cinematic about a man and his unfortunate trip in the woods. It probably won’t scare you, but it might creep you a bit. I’ll go with the classical recommendations of watching it alone and in the dark and I hope you will enjoy it. Comments/Critics or even ideas to improve it would be really nice.

All credits should be at the end although I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot someone.

Warning:Contains language that might be considered offensive

Keywords:
Horror,Werewolf,Beast
Contents

The Beast Within (Map)

Reviews
12:08, 18th Jul 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Neutral Point [!] Bad Point [-] Some of the text goes off real fast, really hard to read it. Overall - 4/5 Approve

M

12:08, 18th Jul 2008
Septimus:

Review

Good Point

[+]

Neutral Point

[!]

Bad Point

[-] Some of the text goes off real fast, really hard to read it.

Overall - 4/5
Approve

Level 8
oj yes but it'll worth it!
realy awesome! i like the indoor szenes and the run through the forest. The camera's move is great but looks a bit strange when the guy looks back ;).
i realy thought it was a film!

5\5 for realy great work!

Level 12
How can someone give 5/5 to this, maybe 2/5 may be correct, awful camera movement, terrain isnt something special too, atmosphere of cinematic is unknown thing I see and when its soooo awesome, why I doesnt have one damned trigg to skip cinematic?

Level 1
HHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!!!!! and so on..... cant stop laughing, that was awesome!!!

too bad it was cut short, you should've made it longer, haha

Keep Up The Good Work!!!!

1,000,000,000/10