• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Battle.Net Experience

The Battle.Net Experience

A short trip through the experiences of your every day B.Net'er. May induce childish laughter, lulz, nausea, depression or in some cases insanity.

Warning! This map contains graphic depictions of Batte.Net that may or may not be limited to the following: Logging onto Battle.Net, searching for a ladder game, waiting for your teammates to load and even a friendly conversation with teammates.

Cinematic by DungeonM. Terrain by Blizzard Entertainment. Inspired by Messiah00Guy(USEast)'s SC version.

Hope you enjoy.

Update: I will not be making a sequel, most of the ideas present have been exhausted and another would be redundant in my opinion.

Keywords:
Cinematic, Comedy, Humor, Sarcasm, Horror Film, Slice of Life, Battle.Net, Insanity.
Contents

The Battle.Net Experience (Map)

Reviews
01:46, 3rd Aug 2009 Linaze: I don't know what to do with this, I must admit that it was fairly entertaining. I suppose this could've been pulled off somewhat better and some parts weren't as fun as others and the "loading screen" camera should be...
Level 2
wtf was with the hydralisk?
still very humorous though, well done 4/5

{EDIT}
4/5 what was with the hydralisk?
very humorous all the same though, well done

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
Like the one from Starcraft, yeah?
Loved that one too.

Edit:
Watched it, and yes it was similar to the Starcraft one but much more oriented to the Warcraft style, exactly as it should have been!

All my 5 are belong to you, along with rep.

Battle.net: The only home we have ever known.

My Review

[+] Great Idea
[+] Funny
[+] Good Triggered
[/] Map Size is okay
[-] U need to read everything
My Rating
4,8 = 5/5

Uhm dude, its the battle.net experience.
If you didn't have to read everything, it isn't battle.net.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Make more of these :DD So funny! 5/5

Level 3
Very funny satire, and unfortunately true (although not all at once, and not as often anymore). Although having played on battle.net far too much I think more could have been added or more realistic, i.e. towers, complaining, talking about nonsense, could have just added chat from bnet. 4/5