1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The AI Editor

Discussion in 'JASS/AI Scripts Tutorials' started by Av3n, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It's kind of hard when you don't specify what kind of Custom map it is...

-Av3n

2. DEA

DEA

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is a Campaign

3. Av3n

Av3n

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  4. lordsmell

lordsmell

Resources:
    Resources:
    i made a custom map and i want an AI in it, how do i get it in it, cuz it says only melee map so is there a way or no..?

5. Burningbladex5

Burningbladex5

Resources:
    Resources:
    one Qestion for your start AI tutorial (the comments are locked) how do you start the Custom AI for 1 player but ceep the melee AI for the rest?

6. Burningbladex5

Burningbladex5

Resources:
    Resources:
    i made a custom AI for my map but i cant get them to attack, they train and upgrade but they will not attack

7. avpchin

avpchin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I need help with my AI. The AI is created for custom races that I've made. Everything seems to be fine except that the AI would not build expansions. I've tried to fix it but it doesn't seem to work.

8. Bloody_Turds

Bloody_Turds

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Resources:
    I noticed in basic trigger GUI:
    AI - Send Player 1 (Red) the AI Command (string, integer)

I was wondering if anyone knows/has a list of "commands", or knowledge on how to use this. (or maybe a jass workaround) to control an AI's attack destination
    (Ive heard it was a dummy unit, they follow around, and if its a unit it must have a rawcode, and be programmable?)

9. Jeremy

Jeremy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm that would definitely explain a lot. I must have found the human dummy unit while editing by accident, but somehow I did not find the orcs get the orcs.

10. D-Mos

D-Mos

Resources:
    Resources:
    I can't get my custom Murloc and Mur'gul races to build expansion towns. They just end up going on a potentially-infinite loop of building another town hall in the main base.

11. BobTheBobCatt

BobTheBobCatt

Resources:
    Resources:
    If you edit a melee map, is there any way to make the AI attack the new/edited creeps and build/cut down the new trees & gold mines implemented?

12. LordDz

LordDz

Resources:
    Resources:
    They should do that automatically.
    Just start the game from Warcraft 3.

13. Annie

Annie

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you explain to me as to how you can make the AI train units and use those specific units to attack a base without draining the current units created via World Editor?

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  14. Annie

Annie

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was just curious since, there was an implementation to view Blizzard Campaigns in a new update and I saw in the Night Elf campaign that the one Naga base trains units and uses those specific ones and not the other units created manually with the World Editor.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2019
  15. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    For those who has issue with AI infinite-loop building to expansion town, make sure expansion town is available and the AI is specified to build an expansion, not your town hall building.