• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Adventures of Rikudo - [Part 1] - Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello guys!

I think you guys already know me.
I am an Adviser on Maps Section.(only people who are active at maps section knows me)

By the way,I want to ask any of you to help me in my latest cinematic map.

Need

• Terraining expert
  • Cinematic expert
  • Minimap maker

Terraining expert's job

Your job is to help me fix the terrain that I had done.Put some doodads to make my map more attractive.But don't change the terrain that I already make.Just add some 'last creative ideas' on my map.

Cinematic expert's job

Your job is to fix a few mistake that I made on my map.

You have to fix this

Fix my fade filters mistake.
Fix my "Esc Button" trigger or Cinematic Skipped.
Fix my camera placement (if it is wrong)
Do not change any of my cinematic story that I had already done.Just fix my camera,cinematic triggers (not the story) and cinematic skipped.

Minimap maker's job

Your job is easy.You just have to make a minimap preview for my map and put it into my map.

Last Notes

That's all!
If you interested to help me,PM me or post a visitor message on my profile.
I will give you the download link of my uncompleted map.
I have to separated the map that had been fixed and not fixed,so the job also must be separated too.

Example:
I give the terraining expert to fix my terraining in my uncompleted map first.After he/she already done and save it,he/she will give me the download link of the completed terraining fixed map.

Then,I will give the completed terraining fixed map to cinematic expert to do his/her job.After he/she had completed his/her job,he/she will give me the download link of the completed terraining and cinematic fixed map.

Lastly,I will give the completed terraining and cinematic fixed map to the minimap maker.After he/she had completed his/her job,he/she will give me the download link of the completed terraining,cinematic and minimap fixed map to me.

I will upload it and give credits to he/she who help me. :ogre_haosis:

Status
Not open for further replies.