1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The 2 Player Night Elf Campaign

Discussion in 'The 2 Player Campaign' started by Gismo359, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Demon_Hunter_DW

Demon_Hunter_DW

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok finished the 6th chapter on insane everything fine so far only the ending dialog cinematic skips idk why ,they talk all at same time.

2. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did a quick update with some fixes (link in main post updated). I didnt encounter the bug you mentioned but I did find a couple in the cinematic. I also fixed some of the text messages and colors that were left over for some reason.

Gonna be doing a bigger update in a few days. I will probably be updating the map download thread on the forum to make look fancier, as well.

3. Demon_Hunter_DW

Demon_Hunter_DW

Resources:
    Resources:
    From all maps for me 2p campaign maps were the most fun ,i hope you do keal story in the future ,Anyway great work.

4. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please keep this in mind as you work on the final map :)

I have seen a lot of good work over the last year (well more then that) But im still waiting for the project to finish. No real rush, I been working on sc1 again, nearly a decade later before i come back to it, Making a coop for the original missions too, but I am busy updating the maps since blizzard left sloppy work. (still good job, just combing through it updating stuff)

5. tibibobo

tibibobo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Keep going Gismo, we all are with you. From far but with you anyway! Thx a lot for all you're doing.

6. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Relatively big update on the 6th chapter:
    • Pyroblast no longer deals damage to nearby enemies. Instead, it burns the target for a short amount of time (only dealing damage).
    • When Loramus dies, his orbs will no longer glitch out - they will either die (if their are orbiting him) or continue towards their target. Reviving him also works properly now.
    • Changed the end game sounds to be similar to the ones used in TheSpoon's maps.
    • The victory screen will display items properly (bug from last update).

Just need to give him a 3rd spell, get him a proper icon [rainbow]*sneaky fix*[/rainbow] and change his name (Loramus is a demon hunter, lorewise not a mage. Also, not gonna be a 'war' mage anymore).
    E: Forgot to say, link stays the same (Hail Pastebin! Hurrah!)

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  7. don_svetlio

don_svetlio

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Will you be doing the Blood Elf campaign as well?

*fingers crossed for my favourite one of them all*

8. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Probably. But I'm gonna be doing updates to most maps of the RoC campaign.
    I'll be trying to fix all bug I can find (a decent amount of them are already written down in the 2p-campaign forum) as well as improving a lot of the current systems like resource/unit exchanging, sharing tech/researches and even (at some point, probably last) the code length.

9. Willya

Willya

Resources:
    Resources:
    do you make the Chapter 7 three years? :D I realy wait this map =)

10. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi Gismo i have the same question when is night elf last mission going to be ready??

11. Storm Knight

Storm Knight

Resources:
    Resources:
    gismo this is taking sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long man :/

12. SLICED

SLICED

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree... Now me and my friend finally got to the last chapter.. But hey, where is it ?? I know you said you have a lot on your plate right now but at least tell us if you're still alive, Gismo, please :D ! Anyway, awesome work with the other chapters so far :)

13. killman

killman

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK, so here's a thing. Your campaigns are waaaay to easy when two competent players play. (talking insane difficulty). I know it can be tons of work, but could you please upgrade the difficulty on insane? Normal is fine i guess. But the insane looks like its the same as hard campaign in single player, and micro capabilities are obviously doubled

14. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    heh yea i remember i must get tower to defeat tichondrius in the last create map interesting its changed or no probably no