• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tfk

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
Level 6
#bump! {Hope I won't get banned for bumping an old thread}
I love this map!
I won't give a damn review, but just rate it with : 4.5/5 !
Make an update!

p.s Lost my screens {~2.5k} So I'll have to start this awesome map from the begining :)

Level 13
#bump! {Hope I won't get banned for bumping an old thread}
There is no such a rule like that :ogre_haosis:

By many request, I have this map with a new updates but its not already fixed until now, I'll give you a short view with the new maps;

Hero change into none advance unit, it means there is no second or third class will be available for the new version.

Skills and talent got a big scale of change after all, skills is now defend of what the hero equipped items.

Quest will be same as well as the origin of the Kingdom stories continued.

Level 2
how much % is this map completed..cuz i see alot empty spaces...? and how do u get 15 REP POIINTS?...me and my friend got maxium 13...and dunno where get 2more

Last edited:
Level 2
Too newb unfriendly

Needed a free or cheaper way to heal up outside of battle--true there was herbalism but no fountain or anything to give out of combat regeneration that i saw. Think there was an inn or something for like 95 gold but I couldn't even get a kill much less multiple kills for gold and the instant revive made me lose gold for limited vitals and the free revive returned me with no vitals)

Also took 2 people to kill a level 1 spider (if you avoided multi aggro) without buying gear (which we missed)--with gear it was better but by then i was left alone and without a decent way to heal and reviving returning so little vitals it wasn't worth playing.

Level 2
Gave it another try

This time with more players. Still think spiders are too hard for level 1 refugees without a cheaper heal system.

However one of the players discovered where to turn in main quest and that there's a series of talking quests that can get you to level 5. Should make this more obvious; only 1 person discovered this and 80% of players had left by then. Also make it more obvious the difference between level requirements and reputation requirements as new players won't expect a different requirement and just assume they can't grab yet (or at least i did).

Teleporters or horse/gryphon rides between towns would be appreciated with large map size and slow movement speed--or at least i didn't see anything like this)

The auto pathing to quest target was a nice touch (although it wanted to go south past a town instead of through it when the town had the only bridge across a river--and there were high level mobs along the way that auto aggroed for a beginner delivery quest:sad:)

That being said would probably be a really nice rpg with a group who knows what they're doing.

(Perhaps some of these things can be taken into consideration for sequel)