1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tfk

Submitted by jxtranghero
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Deleted 10/31/14

Keywords:
none
Contents

TFK (Map)

Reviews
21:49, 22nd Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Approved StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected for map being "deleted" by author and spam on the front page.
  1. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey! I love your map but i'm having a lot of trouble.

I play on Garena. I'm playing with a brother, and i found some bugs:

-n command, and -lc command, do nothing, but change my name to Player 2... making my save-load code unusefull

I can take more than one quest from any quest giver, and complete them all, but when i talk, i just receive one reward, and the other quests remain there forever, unable to re-ask, and unable to deliver. Same with archer, the net dissapears.

There's a Knight far away to the east from the first town that Trains Rogue... ¿Why's that? There's a rogue trainer on the first town.

I had a Caravan Horse, used the -uc (Teleport o first town) and Horse got stuck, unable to move, or drop, and with my items there :) Finally, i had my lvl 15 Pikeman with no items, and my name was "Player 2"

2. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    ***(-lc) command force your character leave out of combat mode.
    ***If you get and finish all given quest from same NPC, it will end with a reward without notice the first given quest. To found press F12 to see the conversation log.
    ***Your saved can be load by using the name "Player 2" don't change your name (-n) when your saving or loading your code, the code read your saved player name in able to load in proper.
    ***Inn keeper can bring you inside Guild House (all skill trainer's are there) instantly which can be found each safety zone or towns.

3. Spartipilo

Spartipilo

Resources:
    Resources:
    PLEASE

Add more info about the game. Quests, terrain, mobs, system are great, but, what does each command do?, Is there a save-load system? (I haven't read it anywhere), Why is there a Dragon Knigth far away to the west, surrounded by lvl 35 creeps, just to First Class Change: Rogue? Why does horses get stuck eventually unable to do anything?

There's a bunch of people fighting on the bottom of the map against some lvl 5 monsters, random chests are dropped and if you click them, they become your property... Eventually you gain exp from those when the neutral soldiers kill the creeps.

Also the Stuck-horse gives exp when standing there, tough the hero is far away.

I got the Honey, but the quest was unable to deliver. Also there was some quest unable to receive. Sometimes they activate, sometime doesn't.

Oh... another game, anothe hero, another stuck horse :) ¿Do i have to feed them or something?

Also, boots doesn't increase Movement speed :) Oh, and "Throwing Spear" takes your lumber, says it's not able to learn/upgrade, and stays at lvl 1 forever.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
  4. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok I fix that thanks for info.

5. Bro

Bro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice changes, dont forget to update map name!

6. DonJean

DonJean

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi so I've spent time trying this map out three times and I've run into a few problems.

- A description somewhere of why your doing what your doing. Just to give some directions and start the story.

- Interation can fail on quest items and they dont always reappear. Usually not an issue since so many of them about.

- Interaction does nothing to some of the quest items it just processes for a bit then nothing.

- Herbs don't always stack when collected but when you drop both on the ground and pick them up with two empty spaces in your bag they do.

- Items don't always get picked up when you interact with them. If its a herb it will spawn an item you can collect.

- There are a number of clipping errors in the towns where your character falls through the terrain. The guild hall is a good example.

- Many doodads in the game seem to serve no purpose but it seems they should. I.E the blue globe in the Guild Hall.

- Most of the quest descriptions should be more fleshed out. I.E. the first step of qualifications tells you to meet all the masters but doesn't then tell you to return to the Councilor to hand it in.
    I.E.2 The deliver a note quest just tells you to deliver it to the main barracks but doesn't tell you where that would be. Perhaps give directions like To the South. or in your quesion mark have some options giving some directions to areas on the map and how they fit together.

- In the guild hall most of your descriptions spells the word "chance" as "hance".

Seems like a great map and idea but I just don't have anythig to draw me into it and a few hiccups that prevent me from wanting to continue it.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  7. DonJean

DonJean

Resources:
    Resources:
    Forest stalker quest requirment should be at lowered in lvl as you can encounter tham at lvl 5

Where is spider Cave? cannot find it for the life of me

It is hard to tell what damage you are doing to monsters. If you can color code the damage from abilities and the normal attack.

For skills like counter is it triggered by your normal attack or by the skill pierce? I see no difference in my damage from pierce.

Crashed each time I tried to save

Last edited: Aug 16, 2011
  8. DonJean

DonJean

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok so I have one last lot of stuff I tested tonight. I'll try this map again when you realse a new version

Match trainer with class names

INT or WIZ different skills call it by a different name? Could this be causing some of your skills to not do the right amount of damage

Make a trash bin so we can remove refugee armor or make it sellable

Medium's Tidal wave and Fireball doesnt work. It shows the effect, costs mana but deals no damage. Tested by removing wand and attacking from range.

Creating Potions doesnt use up red and blue herbs. So one herb can be used to make many potions. This allows for basically free money making for the mage.

After creating a potion you have to remove it from inventory or you cant create any more.

With the infinte potions means medium has a huge advantage over other classes as you can regen health and mana much more easily than other classes with such slow regen

Medium does more damage with his wand than a pikeman does with his spear on auto attack.

What does Soul Steal actually do. What are Spirit points? There may need to be a counter for it so people can see how many they have.

If you repeat the antidote quest more than once you are occasionally left with a mushroom that does not stack and has no number. It is of infinit use

Damage statements don't always come up

The hotkey for both potion creation skills are the same, when pushed only health works even if you only have a blue herb

Force Dust Skill stuns but there is no mention of it doing so

After 3 sets of 500 attempts I can confirm potion creation is not 25%

Harran - Yellow Herbs quest doesnt work. Picking up herbs or buying them both don't trigger the counter. Having ten in inventory and talking to quest hand in doesnt work

Hatching egg is a 1-5 quest. You will be too high a level to do it by the time you reach it.

Each time you click the quest it spawns eggs and they don't diseaper creating many extra items in the world

Many of the quests in this area has the same problem.

Horse speed needs to be increased. Many of the classes can out run them without a speed increase

Keep up the great work.

9. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    DonJean, Don't worry I'll try to fix everything you found, this will be fine sooner ok! thanks for help a lot.

10. DonJean

DonJean

Resources:
    Resources:
    not a problem. I know the lists look huge but that only because its mostly cosmetic stuff. Plus most of it is related.

I really do like what you've done so far so I'm eagarly awaiting the next version so I can try out a few new classes.

11. ariahsmignonette

ariahsmignonette

Resources:
    Resources:
    few mobs, jobs, and quest...the goal of the game is not very clear, but the map is good...it's a cool game... but there are lots of bugs to be fixed... saved code cannot be played again(i played this game in a computer shop of my friend then i saved it, then, i played this in other pc... the code didn't work)..

12. Adiktuz

Adiktuz

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Maybe you saved in SP and loaded in MP or vice versa... and the map is not yet finished so its normal that it lacks content...

13. danmolino

danmolino

Resources:
    Resources:
    can someone tell me where is the class change of rogue? and how to finish the defend the eastern stronghold in 2.1

14. olvipoika666

olvipoika666

Resources:
    Resources:
    Absolutely cool terrain. But.. i found much bugs. 1. interact makes sometimes stuff disappear, and that's bad cause quest items don't respawn? 2. first quest which i was trying was called as spiderling or smth, and i never found a way to complete it.
    I still don't know how to get 2nd job, even i played 2-3hours and got only to lvl15. sorry for my bad grammar and thanks.

15. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Updating add more 1 variables

16. zOmBiXcE

zOmBiXcE

Resources:
    Resources:
    Uhhm , nice

17. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    We (me and I) shift into another map for the last time.
    It's called PE2 "PearlEastKingdom2"
    [​IMG]
    Hopping it will be fine as sooner...

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  18. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    Issues I've found:

1: Iron Shield gives the same stats as Iron Sword (15 Attack, 25% IAS)
    2: "Mastery" does not seem to work, it says it adds 100% STR to damage but doesn't. Or if it does it's only occasionally or something.
    3: Long Sword says that it is two-handed but you can still wear an off-hand shield with it.
    4:If you're going to keep with the tradition of making the changing part of a skill blue you need to change Warrior's "Fatal Blow" the blue text is the APx50% STR, the part that changes is the % chance that it happens.

On the up side, i like the idea of the game. I'm disappointed that there are so few items, and that most of the "main" quests in the beginning aren't implemented but over seems to be pretty good idea. I'd also like to see the crafting system implemented as well.

19. jxtranghero

jxtranghero

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thanks for short feedback sir Mike7742, this will be help with my very next version of this map.[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  20. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually it looks like all the two-handed weapons still count as one-handed. Also for Pikeman's passive "Deep Blow" the skill % chance goes up, but the damage is colored blue. Idk where you would do smithing, not even sure if it's available yet, but the tip doesn't say that it's not. Finally, Lancer's "Warmanship" skill doesn't seem to add anything on the surface... Unless it works in the background, adding in 10 str to the damage of my skills.

On a completely unrelated note to the bugs I've found... <.< Can you change the Warlord's skin to something not Arthas? I can't stand him. But meh, just an opinion.