• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #19 - Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Not completely satisfied.. I had for one hoped to get rid of those flat pieces sticking out of the totems, but they can't be removed. The axe turned out rather lame and I'm not particularly happy with the totem either. Anyway, this'll be my final entry if I can't make some time to make another Golem before the deadline.

MountainLegend0P.png

MountainLegend01.png

MountainLegend02.png

MountainLegend03.png

MountainLegend04.png

Attached skin in both .blp and .png format for viewing convenience.

Ganondorf
sPy
waveseeker
Blood Raven
M0rbid

Those are the entries. the ones i didnt post dont have blp files posted. so if i missed you, you didnt post blp
overall i dont like the contests turnout. if some more people want to enter, then i would vote for an extention

:[

Entries:
Ganondorf
sPy
waveseeker
Blood Raven
M0rbid
Ampharos_222
shiiK

This seems to be all of them. As there are more than three entries, there will be no extension - just to clear that up. I'll get the poll up soon, but we still need judges.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I'm participating this time, so we'll need one more judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.