• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #16 - Poll

Vote for your favourite entry!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Looking good Red_Shift (We red's should stick together :grin:)

umm. me too. I don't remember that being a bad thing in old Texturing Contests.

Just ignore one of my votes, or remove it, or what have you. I'd change my vote, but that option isnt turned on on this poll.

You have never been allowed to vote for yourself... although people frequently does so for odd reasons.

Btw: Couldn't we only vote once in this poll? So it would just be: "ignore my vote".

I am NOT referring to my own vote. (Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding :wink:)

Level 2
Voted for "Boreal Hound" by Darkholme. I think it suited the theme "Nature" the best. Good job to all the contestants. Keep it up!

Level 18
Darkholme gets my #1 vote:

Okay I know his is somewhat simple looking, but I absolutely love Darkholme's wolf skin. It is just a perfect skin that looks great in game. The bark looks soooo good and the color scheme is perfect. I love this skin.

Second runner up was M0rbid's Deep Sea Sleeper:

The first instant that I saw this I thought ehhh that's a horrible skin but then I actually LOOKED at it and it is incredible. The coral reef color palate is pleasing and the barnacles look great! Also the texture on the shoulder scales and the face look amazing... Great job but you come in a close second!

Status
Not open for further replies.