• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
No it isnt a stupid question, everyone starts somewhere.. To Get Custom terrain from other tile sets go to -Advanced (its at the top, 6 over from File) and click modify tileset. A window will open and then you select "use custom tilset"
Now choose the ones you want. GoodLuck

Level 1
You don't import terrain, you make your own, I've forogotten what the ME looks like, but i think it is on the far left side of the screen. There's the minimap and a few other things, look at the left side of the screen.

Level 5
I'm not sure if this will help you, but you asked about custom terrain. All you do is put it in same as for the unit. Gotenks put up a good building model. If u want to put it in the map just put it in the model of some other building and u can change size from there and color. If u wona know how to import just read the tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.