• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #7 - Small World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Being an asshole to the judges and moderators doesn't endear you to them.

i don't want to get special privileges by making little doggy eyes and shit, so i don't give a shit if the mods or admins hate me. The mods and admins must do their job correctly and fairly, that's why they have been given the titles.
And i think a week was more than enough to judge 17 terrains

Level 19
even if you had a life you still get some spare time every day, i mean you cant work all day long and even if you judged 2 terrains in a day you will be done it in a week or maybe 10 days

Level 11
ffs, all of the judges have given their judging already, just be patient until we finally come up to one opinion. Be alittle patient, god fucking dammit. 17 terrains and 4 judges or smth makes it very hard to come under one opinion and decide 1st 2nd and 3rd place. It's not like you'll die if we're a bit late.

Level 19
like i said you don't need to debate anything just give every terrain a score form 1 to 100
the final score of the terrain will be judge #1 score + judge #2 score + etc
who has the most points wins then its second and third
@_@

Level 19
Can't.. breath... I... might.... die...

seriously: stop the drama! They are taking care of it! Be patient for a few more hours/days.

Level 16
This kind of shit bothers me to death.
Seriously guys why does the judges always get so much crap?
If you want fair and quality judgement, you'll have to get some patience.
If you think you can do it faster, hell, sign up for judging yourself and see how easy it is.

Otherwise, just shut it and let the judges do their job.

Level 16
Finally, someone who actually understands >.>

:p

I know how it is, people expect everything to be done in a matter of hours.
But since you're doing this for free, which some people tend to not understand, you usually can't put down 100% time on it, and therefore there's a delay. But this contests judging has been very swift imo, if most of the judges already submitted all their votes.

Level 19
This kind of shit bothers me to death.
Seriously guys why does the judges always get so much crap?
If you want fair and quality judgement, you'll have to get some patience.
If you think you can do it faster, hell, sign up for judging yourself and see how easy it is.

Otherwise, just shut it and let the judges do their job.

you bet ill do it in the next contest and if i make a good quality judging in the least amount of time then i would spit on (censored)(censored)(censored)(censored) judges :D

Status
Not open for further replies.