• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #5 - Winter Wonderland [Playable]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
u all all wrong!
take teh bridge set the pathing to "none"
change the model to whatever u like
give rep to raid1000 (subliminal message)
use pathing blockers
easy but a lot of work

and i wanna know when is the new deadline?

Level 19
@Slaydon if u were into seaweed and shrub business you would be fucking rich!
i hope u get it ;)
i already see someone doing the walkable ice flow thingy >:D
gl to everyone and stop screwing my name...

Level 36
Or you can still get first place? Void is not some terraining god who auto wins. He might totally suck at playable terrrains. Who knows, and who cares. Just make your submissions the best they can be rather than worry about what someone else is doing. Fucking whiners.

Right when I read Oziris' comment I knew you were going to come and say that, because you do it every time! :D Don't worry Famous, people are worried about you beating them too!!

Anyhoo, here are some screenies of the boring bits I've done so far. You have to wait until the entry to see the cool stuff... >.>

Attachments

• tc1.jpg
    tc1.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 137
  • tc2.jpg
    tc2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 149
Yes, good idea, go to void's terrain :D It looks nice, but rather "generic" in those parts, which of course is a good thing because you need generic and exotic. Just one thing, if you're having larger areas off the path, don't let them become too boring.

Deathhunter, noone would actually cry about this. It's a comparison, you know? ...well, probably you don't...

Status
Not open for further replies.