• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #5 - Winter Wonderland [Playable]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the second one is a scrouge place, sorry for the green fog, because i edited the camera so it is glue to the main character (air place view like warcraft) so the fog is only an effect :D )

i will upload new screenshots in a sec in the same post as the map..

sorry, it's not ready i worked for about 7 min. sorry its 4 mb but its better than not competing sorry againView attachment 44919

hum dude... really i just saw your terrain... and i don't even think its aloud for the competition... :eekani:

i hope you will start your map earlier for the next terrain competition..:bored:

Edit = cool terrain belgarath, but it lacks abit of time..i think

Level 15
@ Raid1000 i see you've put a lot of time in this map and i can't help it not to say you're my favorite so far. The pathing map is amazing, i have to admit, though i found some bugs.
Your pathing blockers "leak" at certain points. Those i've found, i remembered:
On the ice spike coming out of the central tower, unit "falls" down into the lake, probably missplaced platform or something.
On the horizontal bridge leading to the second tower, there is a blocker leak which enables you to go down into the forest and basically anywhere else from there.

wow i like yours Raid100

but i think it's missing someting, i dont know why.

cause it like the same patern over and over again, thats the things i think.. but anyway.. wow again..

EDIT: OH SHIT... if i used some skins for units is that okay? just to give an epic fealing.. if not will remove them in a sec...

EDIT: OH SHIT... if i used some skins for units is that okay? just to give an epic fealing.. if not will remove them in a sec...

can someone answer me?

i used my MK skin (old dwarf hunter)
my tauren chieftain skin (Tauren Shaman)
a small edited Frost wyrm skin (just a basic recolor)
a small edited Druid of the claw skin (just a basic recolor and abit of change)

is that ok? cause they are skins and not doodads model.. they have nothing to do with the TERRAIN it selfs... so just asking cause i will remove them if not..

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
There is something your graphic card can do called Antialiasing. I would recommend giving it a shot for such screen shots. Basically it will make everything look not so saw like (smoother) but in a way that the images still remain as sharp and detailed.

Still the terane looks quite good.

Too late to sign up?
PS, i dont want to enter, just wonders

you have less than 12 hours to submit a map, if not you wont be part of this competition :eekani:

so HURRY UP! DUDE!! GOGOGOGOOGOGO btw you should make a small map instead of a big one if you want to have a chance of finishing it, and having a good quality too..

yeah the units makes the map better :D and i will change my stats in a sec thanks..

Edit = can someone answer me please.. before i get disqualify for something as stupid as that?! cause i only have to remove all of them.. thats all

Last edited:

can someone answer me?

i used my MK skin (old dwarf hunter)
my tauren chieftain skin (Tauren Shaman)
a small edited Frost wyrm skin (just a basic recolor)
a small edited Druid of the claw skin (just a basic recolor and abit of change)

is that ok? cause they are skins and not doodads model.. they have nothing to do with the TERRAIN it selfs... so just asking cause i will remove them if not..

that question.. i just dont want to be disqualifyed for this..

shit.... well give me a sec to remove all my skins from my map... ><

Edit = well here is the map without the skins.. BUT!! if the skins doesnt bother the judge than i will preffer you use, the other map, not this one, but the one that comes with the screenshots.. thanks..

:mwahaha: = nice new icon...

Attachments

• Competition terrain!.w3x
    493.6 KB · Views: 197
Level 34
Have we got any more people submitting? I'll give an extra week if someone just needs to finish. Otherwise I'll start judging in a day or two.

It may take me a bit, this computer is getting windows re-installed. My Dad wants to do it, and it takes him forever. Hopefully it'll be done in a day or two though.

Level 18
easy..

you have to give them a certain type of pathing ( like a 2x2 doddad) and then set the item walkable instead of non walkable << all in the object editor.

sorry had to tell someone >.> but i had something similiar to mine. Except im not going to submir mine....

Status
Not open for further replies.