• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Showcase By X.e.r.e.X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
wow, the barrens one ( 3rd to last) to me was the best one

It makes me feel like there is a whole world behind that pic :p

SOMEONE has to tell me where you are getting these trees ?!

i cant find them on the hiveworkshop?!!?

if someone finds WOW trees send me a link here.

Level 34
thedeathunterxx, I think he used the Ultimate Terraining Map for all of his terrains.

Level 5
Going from left to right:

#1. That is a freakin' awesome cave. Looks like it would scare the living crap out of me to walk down it. Very good.
#2. Rather plain, but I do like the lighting and the river at the far end. Pretty cool.
#3. Absolutely beautiful (yes, I know, everything there is dead) forest. I love it.
#4. I really hate the purple mist and the trees. Ugh.
#5. What the hell is that?
#6. I can has that map? Seriously, that's freaking awesome. I love how it looks totally poisoned and the destroyed house there.
#7. I don't really like the terrain itself, but the sky is pretty cool.
#8. WHOA!!! That moonlit cavern with that little tomb is freakin' great. 5/5.
#9. Rather plain, but the background is cool.
#10. I'm not really into the ancient jungle ruins deal.
#11. I love desolate deserts like that. Very good lighting. But, PLEASE, get some new trees.
#12. Again... the hell...? Looks like a forest, and a damn weird one at that. Still looks cool, though.
#13. Very good snowscape. Could use a few more plants, though.

All in all, those terrains were very good. Keep it up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.