• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

terrain mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Does anyone know of a terraining program option mod etc. that will allow me to copy large sections of terrain and past rotate etc. it

i am trying to make a map with a few options at different mirror maps to keep balance solid but but still give options

this is simply a time/sanity saver and i will do it by hand if i don't have another option but i doesn't hurt to ask
ty for any responses

Level 34
Not a great CnP, but it does do it. I find the only way to do it is to paste into a plain area. Tilesets also mess up.

Level 4
i've been playing with it a lot and by far the best way is to go full map view and work this way if you are trying to cut and paste

it will always set the tileset into that of the basic ones of the map you are on so it does mess with that

ratations will cut off the edges if 2 terrain areas collide at all also

so overall it really isnt the most user friendly thing but it works and saved me at least 4 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.