1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tell us your dreams

Discussion in 'Something Else' started by kkots, Jun 25, 2008.

1. NhazUl

NhazUl

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    One night many, many years ago, I fell asleep...

I was walking the streets in my district, enjoying the warm summer sun. I saw a shit on the asphalt and discovered that it was from the time of the Bulgarian Tzar Simeon I, which means about 1100 years ago. Then, I found a small calculator that was not functioning at all. Some minutes after that, I got home. It was the moment the horrors began...

Through the window I saw them, residing in an ice fortress just in front of my house. I had not seen orcs before, I had not played Warcraft II, and did not even know anything about Warcraft at all, but later I knew I had dreamed of orcs. Two tall, fanged people, dressed like savages. The one was muscular and with green-blueish skin, the another - fat, with a toad-like face and unnaturally pink skin, like a candy. They began to shoot everyone that came out of the house with poison arrows, and despite it was summer, the street was freezing more and more. The solution, however, was so simple. I started to lash buckets of hot water onto the "ice trolls" and their fortress. They turned into humans and the fortress vanished. Then they took me with them to some cafe and I found out they were really cool people.

And some seconds later, I woke up.

2. KiLlErGuY

KiLlErGuY

Resources:
    Resources:
    So i had this dream twice, the only diffrence was the ending,where for some reason i was drafted into the natl guard cuz there were like millions of terrorists in u.s. randomly killing ppl.And so we killed them for like 4 days, then for some reason i decided to shoot myself, so then i "wake up" in my dream and im in a hospitol, and sum hot nurse comes in and starts stabing me with needles til she gouges one of my eyes out and i bitch-slap her and she explodes and im like.......wtf just happened?...and theres a window in the room that im lookin out and im thinking about how nice of a day it is and why im still alive. But then water starts rushing in through the window, and all the walls of the room im in fall down and im in the middle of a lake, so i swim to shore and wonder where the fuck i am bcuz theres like nothing for miles, but then my head starts to hurt and blood starts flowing down my face and i start twitching for no reason, then the following happened:

(first time)-the ground shattered and i started falling for like 5 min before waking up.
    (second time)-suddenly im back where i started, killing terrorists, when a random extremely buff black guy runs in front of me yelling GIHAAD and then blows up, then i woke up.

i also once dreamt that some shadowy guy and i were hangin out and he roundhouse kicked my moms face off, then i was like...its you?CHUCK NORRIS?then i woke up.

3. diabloste

diabloste

Resources:
    Resources:
    I almost just dreamt that...

It was last school day, on some way i am on a cow farm, getting fucked by the cows. But luckely i escape, out on the farm and run the hell away, stepping in a cow poo. I run and run, and i come inside a train station. Becuase i had to get back to the town i lived in (I were in copenhagen the capital of Denmark). So i gone trough the station, and in 3 seconds i came outside again. I took my telephone and called my mom. But apperently it was my sister taking the phone, and they were knitting a ball.. A Ball! o_O...

Okay well, i walked around in the city, but there were no people. I came to a graveyard/church. And i woke up o.>... I hope i get the continue in this day's sleep! :p

4. annoying

annoying

Resources:
    Resources:
  5. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    I still have no idea if i dreamt this or if it was real,but it scared me as hell.

When i was about three,my mom used to make me sleep by saying "Dreamy is coming for you".Dreamy was supposed to be a fictive guy that comes and puts me to sleep when i lay in bed.

Then once i took a nap,it was winter,so it was dusk around 5pm.I open my eyes in the middle of my sleep to find my head on a female's lap while she was caressing my hair.I peek and see that the thing has no eyes,just empty black sockets.The hair style resembles my mom's.So i think "this is Dreamy",and pretend that I'm asleep because i know im in deep trouble if i wake up.Then eventually(after like,4 seconds)i fell asleep and woke up afterwards.

It turned out to be a dream because my mother didn't even come into my room while i was asleep.It seemed pretty real,but every dream i had as a little kid seemed much more real than the dreams i have now.

6. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh yeah,i had this dream where i was in an alternate world where dying is the most common thing ever.There were huge grave pits filled with water.So many people were dying all the time,it was like a plague;no one had the time to bury the corpses so they were just dumping them in those grave pits filled with murky green water.

So the whole dream consisted of me walking down the gloomy streets and watching people drop dead for no apparent reason,while the others were so used to that,they didn't even take a look at them.

Everyone was so depresses it sucked ass.The dream ended pretty retarded,i entered a shop and some guy standing next to me dropped dead.The cashier probably had too much of the dying so she started to cry.Then i said something like "don't be sad" and started singing some song from Merry Poppins or something like that and she smiled and sang with me.The End.

7. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    Merry Poppins.. D:>

Very desperate dream.. So Retardeeeed!

8. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dreams have the nasty habit of being completely retarded and meaningless.

I was probably flipping through channels that day and came across a Disney movie,i really have no idea how else could Marry Poppins crap be in my head.

9. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh,and for the record,id rather shoot myself then sing Merry Poppins.This place needs an edit button.

10. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have 2 more dreams to tell, but they are too long and too hard to describe. Though, they are interesting and the one of them is about my classmates who got in cave and in dangerous situation. I don't remember how we got in cave, but I know that I tried to save everyone, but some retard... Oh I remembered it whole now! How funny! I'll tell you everything later..

11. KingDedede

KingDedede

Resources:
    Resources:
    I had a very short dream where I was walking in a tunnel and webs started to appear, I have arachniphobia so.. It was creepy. I walked and walked until it was a huge web, but no spider was there, only eggs that must've just been made. Then I blacked out, finding myself entangled by webs, shortly after seeing a giant spider's head, that rushed at me and ate me, and then I woke up.

12. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    WARNING: you may now make up the additions to your dreams (for fun), using [Add] or whatever tells us that the text below the tag is made-up.

Sure, that will be fun :D

13. Editor

Editor

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wierd Dream

K heres a dream of mine... very strange... as a lot of dreams are...

I got outta bed and walked outta my bedroom door to the hallway... and instead I walked out into a forest. So I was walking through the trees (very thick forest) and I saw a bear. It was extremely large... like 4X my hight maybe... anyways... for some reason I kept walking toward it... and after just a tiny bit it saw me and started running right at me.

I got extremely scared and started running away but he cought up to me and opened his mouth and swallowed me whole.

(i more or less remember most of this next part but know im missing 1 thing somewhere)

so I "woke up" in the middle of the desert and it was veeerrryyy sunny... like blinding so I closed my eyes and started walking... before long I was in the water so I opened my eyes and it tured out I was in the middle of the ocean. From there i "swam" more or less... kinda a mix between swimming and running... out further. I started to drown and at the same time I saw a shark. He was circling, and came closer and closer until finally he came for me.

That's where I woke up... only had the dream once. nothing else like it... was a looong time ago but never really scared me.

14. KingDedede

KingDedede

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, when I was 4, I dreamt of scary undead (Not warcraft 3) wearing a top hate and a tuxedo and their faces would rot and then would turn into freaky demon faces, and Id run really far, but their demon faces would show in the sky, and then everywhere, and then Id wake up. The Following is made up: If I didnt wake up, the following could've happened: I was in Hell, running while the faces would appear, and then I said, screw this, and I became Uber powerful destruction god of imba power. And destroyed everything.

15. kkots

kkots

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is some kind of Narnia.
    And you've got a nice name :)

Those odds sound like "Mummy" film.

16. Japut3h

Japut3h

Resources:
    Resources:
    [Real Dream]I dreamed of Cinderella and how her evil stepmother wanted to kill her. Cinderella was back at my apartment, 4 stories high. I rushed into my building, and started running through the dark hallways so i can get in my flat and warn her of her stepmother's plot to kill her.

When i reached the 4th floor, i noticed that my vision is out of order. It was as if i was wearing a diving mask, it was foggy and drops of water were in front of my eyes. I heard moaning behind me. I turn around to see an Alien (From Alien vs. Predator and other crap like that) charging at me.It grabs me. I woke up.

[Made-up epilogue]I strangle the alien with my bare hands, and manage to fit his remains in a bucket. Then i proceed to my apartment where i find Cinderella away, but 12 hot mud-wrestler ladies are there, waiting for me. Everyone cheers at me for strangling the alien, and then as a tribute to me, i get to wrestle all of them. There is a knock on my door. I open the door all muddy. All presidents of the world have gathered, and they congratulate me as well. I tell them to go away but they insist to come in. I let them in the kitchen and they tell me that i have been nominated for the SRTW(Supreme Ruler of The World).

The end.