1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Team Micro Arena - X

Submitted by Slasher
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Choose units and destroy enemy base to win!! When your all units are dead you always get new choosers. killing enemy units you earn gold. When you have enough gold you reach next level (More and better units) and you also get sometimes hero choosers. With them you can take mighty heroes!

-Player red must be in game (at least when game starts)
-This is protected map.

Keywords:
Team Micro Arena 2v2v2v2 version WarCraft TFT battle fight war sc unit chooser Final fun sheep hero star craft starcraft legendary legends legend gg X
Contents

Team Micro Arena - X (Map)

Reviews
13:21, 29th Jul 2008 Septimus: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/761522-post2.html
  1. lord999

lord999

Resources:
    Resources:
    When I put into the map files, I dont see the map for some reason... (in game)

2. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I tested it myself and I can see it (in game and non-in game) so I dont know why you can't see it:bored: Are you sure you checked all folders? (downloads, scenario, frozen throne, frozen throne scenario, test)

3. phamlongtuan

phamlongtuan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm thinking about a castle self defense now :grin:.

1. Idea 1: Do you think that the money flow should be more flexible by control that with buying stuffs like items and upgrade castle. :cool:. Player spend their money neither jump to next sheep level.

For example, behind the castle now will have some small shop which can be helpful for heroes fighting and support army (I suggest three shops, one for supporting army and one for supporting heroes and one in the middle which has powerful items which need combining). I will list some of the cool items such as:

- Banner or war flag, horn, totem, drum, flute, charm, : It works like some aura.

- Mace, sword, katana, staff, gun, bow whatever a cool weapon: for hero of course :smile:

- Some armor, some shield, some trap (be cool for trick enemy falling into trap).

Sure that buying stuff will decrease your money. However will improve power of your army.

2. Idea 2: From my point of view castle should have it own choice such as upgrade to fortress :wink: or mountain :eek: or death palace. Castle starts with half of HP compare to this version. However castle will improve to meet the protecting of team :smile:

Cheering for a good map. I'm playing it most of my time now. It's truly macro.

4. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Thanks for you comment :smile:
    Once again I thing about you suggestions. :cool: I take a look what I can do.

5. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    New version is out!

Features:

-2 new heroes!
    -New Special Shop behind base!
    -Base can be upgraded! (3 different races to choose, each 3 different forms)
    -Some hero name and ability changes!
    -Some terrain changes
    -Balance!

I hope you like it:smile: Enjoy!

6. Super-Sheep

Super-Sheep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What this map has to do with micro? ...

7. Slasher

Slasher

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The name come from StarCraft. There is similar map in SC wich name is Team Micro Arena so that's why this is also team micro arena.

8. Super-Sheep

Super-Sheep

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Okay, but this map still has nothing to do with micro. :p

9. elazul015

elazul015

Resources:
    Resources:
    pls tel me it has AI

10. R.Gaming_Strike