• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauer's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 39
Orgrim Doomhammer released!

The new Orgrim Doomhammer is finally done!

I know it's been way too long, but here he is anyway! This is probably my best model yet and also the only one I've done from scratch.

Go check it out :)

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/orgrimdoomhammer-202156/

attachment.php

Right now, the portrait doesn't have animations. Maybe I'll make those later though. It's just been so long since I began working on this model, I just wanted it finished so people could have it.

Any suggestions on what model I could make next? I was thinking perhaps Xavius.

Attachments

• Doomhammer.jpg
    Doomhammer.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 1,159
Last edited:
Level 21
Hey Taur is it ok if I use this for mt project and thanks for doing the other models/skins as well, but can you do one with a younger version Rexxar?
I need him alright for the project, because he appears in the Beyond the Dark Portal.

Level 39
Of course! You can use any of my models, just remember to give me credits ;)

I'm working on animations for the portrait right now, but for some reason the exporter screws up the animations... I'm not really sure how I'm gonna fix it.

I might make a Walk Fast and a Spell animation for him as well.

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason the exporter scews up my Walk Fast animation as well. Animating is so frustrating I wanna cry sometimes >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.