[Campaign] Tales Of The Alliance

Which campaign should I start work on next

• Total voters
Level 1
That's good, but any news on Conquest of an alliance it's at 96% so what is left to do on it and when do you think it will be done?

Well I'm thinking of bumping CoI back to 90% due to the whole remaking of the third interlude and the fact that I'm making it according to Blizz standards which means I need to go back through a couple of missions and change a few things.

When I started making the campaign I sucked really badly at making stuff but now I know exactly how to do things professionally and it's the standard to which I'm improving all the maps. Kind of like how Tomoraider released the original rotb then made the v2.0 I'm not going to do that I'm going to release CoI to the highest possible standard at release without the need for major updates.

I also want to release CoI and LL at the same time so that the stories begin to run together.

Yes and no, I've stopped working on it but I'll probably pick it up again. It's in a weird state of limbo not helped by the fact that I've moved onto other things from Warcraft 3, I've not left it and I'm not gone from Warcraft 3 but I'm doing/playing other things.

I'll probably get back on to this some day but not soon, so sorry. I'll see what I can do maybe come March, I'll have gotten a lot of personal things out of the way then and I've got a few holidays then so we'll see.

So, it's been 5 years, I would still love to play the full campaign tho xd
Well then you'll be happy to hear that work on the sequel to Lordaeron's Legacy, Lordaeron's Destiny is proceeding steadily and only has 3 missions left to finish before it can be released (along with a lot of polishing).

Level 5
Well then you'll be happy to hear that work on the sequel to Lordaeron's Legacy, Lordaeron's Destiny is proceeding steadily and only has 3 missions left to finish before it can be released (along with a lot of polishing).
Hoping someone makes a Youtube playthrough of it. :ogre_love:

Level 9
I forgot about this and was surprised to get a notification from this thread!
I'm glad Footman is still working on it and I'll play the demo to remember what the project is