• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Tales of Silventria Mechanics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
well Blake hopefully school wont keep you too busy and you'll be able to stop by here and there, I know how hectic things can get but there's always a break here and there, its been fun working with you on your maps...with patients, hard work and some luck we'll finish your campaign someday

Last edited:
Level 16
Well Blake, it has certainly been fun, hope you can make some time to be on here again, I'll take up where you left off....lots of work to be done...but I'll certainly give it a try. Best of luck in 2018 Blake as well as everyone else.

Level 16
Originally the solution was to put a ton of gray guards in the base as they can attack aerial units, if that doesn't work we need a unit like the gyrocopter; something that is inexpensive food cost wise but can really bring down air units of all kinds

Level 9
we can give the comp an additional ally with like 60 food, and this ally would be limited to only training gray guards, so the base would be filled with around 15 of those at any given moment, excellent anti air if you ask me...

Level 16
yea that works, just need to make sure the comp can keep re-supplying those units, also this would not make the battle easier, some things need to be tweaked around

Status
Not open for further replies.