1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Taking Spell Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Freyleyes, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ehem... Seems like I overtook myself. That's impossible in WarCraft to cast any ability on Divine Shield. On the other hand - it's impossible in WarCraft to check the target unit of ability being cast (clicked target) since the ability isn't casted due to the fact the target is invulnerable to magic... Sorry, I can do nothing.

Maybe that's possible in super-duper-Jass version, which knowledge of smb posseses, but that's not me :(

2. Etzer

Etzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh, ok i'll see what i can do.
    It does not matter, it was just so Paladins wouldn't be so high :p

3. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    1)Spell Name

TAG Launcher

2) Spell Tooltip

Fires a small cluster of tag grenades. The targeting system can only track large, static objects, such as buildings. the shockwave burst deals large damage to high-mass targets and disables them. units are lightly affected.

4)Extra stuff

4. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    HeX.16, your spell is almost done. The attributes can drop, still have to do the slow. Will have it done by tomorrow, sorry for the wait.

5. kaizar

kaizar

Resources:
    Resources:
    :S I know I do not fullfill the requirements but I have been to this website from a long long time ago, even to the older website which was before this. All I did was download things nothing more but I really do need your help to do my spells for my map, so are you willing to help me or not until I reach the requirements? =/

6. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Come in, there is no single request right now, and I understand your position, I was downloading different staff from the previous version of site much time also :)

7. HeX.16

HeX.16

Resources:
    Resources:
    No problem. It was sort complex.

8. kaizar

kaizar

Resources:
    Resources:
  9. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Please, repost it here w/o this orange glow which breaks my eyes. Also I can barely understand anything in this "Wall-Mode" seperate them by "Double Enter" please. And some more explanations, I can also barely understand, how that could be: AoE damage - Single Target. =\

Otherway, they look like an Object Editor.

10. kaizar

kaizar

Resources:
    Resources:
    I guess you are right, okay I'll post them here and make it more clearer, lol.

Spells:
    A:
    1) Diaga
    2) (I do not understand what does No.2 wants me to type in)
    3) In FFXI Online, Diaga is same as poison, therefore I want this spell to be an Area of Effect Poison spell where enemy units takes damage every second. Also it Reduces Armor Temporarly.

B:
    1) Bio
    2)
    3) Same as Diaga but Reduces Damage instead of Armor.
    4) (I need Diaga to be able to stack with Bio)

C:
    1) Stoneskin
    2)
    3) Creates a shield around the caster which has HP and absorbs any damages the caster has taken. The Stoneskin has an HP with a base of 400 HP + Intelligence of the caster, also has the defense of the same as the caster. If HP of shield becomes 0 or after 180 seconds had past, the Stoneskin effect wears off.

D:
    1) Bind
    2)
    3) Stops an Area of Effect enemy units from moving only, not stun them though.

E:
    1) Blink
    2)
    3) Makes the caster not get damaged within 4 attacks, the 5th, Blink wears off and will be able to take damages. Either after 4 attacks or after 180 seconds the Blink effect wears off.

F:
    1) Utsemi: Ichi
    2)
    3) Same as Blink but with 10 hits not damaging the caster.

G:
    1) Aerial Armor
    2)
    3) Same as Blink but Area of Effect for allies.

H:
    1) Frost Armor
    2)
    3) Same as the Frost Armor of the WC3 version but Area of Effect, does not increase Defense and makes the attacker get damaged on every attack they attack the caster.

I:
    1) Earthen Ward
    2)
    3) Same as Stoneskin but Area of Effect for allies.

I know I'm asking alot but if you do these spells for me, I'm going to be grateful. +Reputation and you'll be in my Map's Credit.

11. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Stack means poison will deal damage from both abilities or stack means Armor + Damage reduction, but takes damage just from the last one poison? Also AoE means - AoE about caster (Instant cast) or AoE - Target Ground?

Not sure, if that's possible w/o Damage Detection System. If that's okay for you, I'll create it.

Like Ensnaring all units around the caster? Or again that's Targeted AoE?

Same here. AoE - around caster or Target Ground?

12. kaizar

kaizar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Spells A+B:
    I want Diaga and Bio to stack up with both Damage per Second and Armor Reduction + Damage Reduction. For AoE, around Target Unit, please, not around Target Ground.

Spell C:
    So, are you able to do Stoneskin or is it impossible to do and does not exist? =/

Spell D:
    Nevermind forget about this spell, I forgot about Ensnare spell.

Spell H:
    AoE Frost Armor is to be around Target Unit, please, not around Target Ground.

13. Spoontoobig

Spoontoobig

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Spell name: Pushback
    Description:Everyone who's attack defender has 1/2/3/4/5% Chace to be knockbacked for 200 yards it deals 5/10/15/20 damage. [ex. 1/2/3/4 means 1- level 1; 2-level....]
    Spec.Effect: Same as everywhere...
    Extra stuff: nothing.

14. The World Is Flat

The World Is Flat

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    UMM was my request ignored? it was on the previous page.

15. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I'll take this one.

@ Hex, sorry for the delay. I am feeling a little under the weather. I am better today, but still a little pale. I will do it tomorrow morning first thing.

16. HeX.16

HeX.16

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sigh. If i need to wait a week for a spell i could have rather made it myself. Drop my request or whatever i dont need it anymore.

17. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sorry dude, I am heaving some trouble here in the real life. I am sorry you have to wait so long, but I am a little sick atm. I have created most of your spell, just not added the slow effect. Here is what I have, if you want to finish it so long. When I am feeling better, I will finish it for you, if you are still interested.

Again I am sorry.

Regards
    -Xiliger

18. Chewii

Chewii

Resources:
    Resources:
    HeX if you can do your spell yourself then do it lol. Cuase youre lazy xiliger don't have to do the spell you can do yourself :p And its good practice...

19. HeX.16

HeX.16

Resources:
    Resources:
    I could make most spells i need. But i have been busy, so i asked for help. Xiliger you dont need to carry on. I made it myself.

20. Chewii

Chewii

Resources:
    Resources:
    lol Xilinger is busy with his cold :p so if youre busy and Xilinger and both can do the spell.. Hmm who should do it you think? And for gods sake read posts he is writing.