• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esa

Esa

Level 4
Wonderful. Does there exist a tutorial on how to import it, or will I have to write it as you've done?

Esa

Esa

Level 4
Chewii your spell is hard... but really, i understand you what you want and that... but i can't make the hero attack next unit, thats so wierd... or it is my editor bug. :( sorry

Can't you use that as a cleave that hits 1 additional target with 100% damage dealt?

Level 11
Well okay i change the spell then. You don't have to make the unit to attack next target. Just the targeted unit. He still attacks twice.

EDIT: Esa no its not that way^^ But as i said its better if we skip that part. Its not that important anyway xP

Esa

Esa

Level 4
How is it going, Xiliger?:) Any problems? You can change it to a debuff that reduces physical damage done by stacking amounts for the attacking target, if the current spell is impossible to implement.

Level 13
Look, Chewii, i din't understand you totaly, i maked the caster, to deal a damage to target, and the percentage... and it works only for 2 attacks, but i don't know how to show it to you that it totaly works...
EDIT: OMG I FORGOT TO POST SPELL... POSTING NOW
EDIT2: FORGOT TO ADD 2 ACTIONS

Attachments

• Double Swing.w3x
    20.2 KB · Views: 73
Level 11
May i request two heroes? These heroes are the important heroes in my game.
First Hero: (Could this please be in GUI?)
Base Model: Odin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/project-odin-anarchianbedlam-137414/index18.html

1)Name: Take a Punch

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Odin punches the ground.

4)Extra: Units would probably go flying in to the air alil?
--------------
1)Name: Armageden

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Odin shoots a bomb anywhere in the bounds of the map that will explode as a nukeulear bomb.

4)Extra: Armageden
--------------

Second Hero
Destiny, (Dragon model that will fly and land on the ground) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=DragonMoreAnimations&d=list&r=20

1)Name: Breath Fire

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Destiny puffs fire that burns the ground and anything near it;

4)Extra: People will be on fire for a length of time?
--------------
1)Name: Fireball

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Destiny shoots a fireball that does an explosion (Like Odin's Nukelear bomb)

4)Extra: Armmageden

That's all i can think about atm, but if you can do this i'd really apreciuate it. Credits will be added to the map for who does it, i'm sorry if i haven't provided enouph infomation.
Thanks in advanced

Level 8
May i request two heroes? These heroes are the important heroes in my game.
First Hero: (Could this please be in GUI?)
Base Model: Odin http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/project-odin-anarchianbedlam-137414/index18.html

1)Name: Take a Punch

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Odin punches the ground.

4)Extra: Units would probably go flying in to the air alil?
--------------
1)Name: Armageden

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Odin shoots a bomb anywhere in the bounds of the map that will explode as a nukeulear bomb.

4)Extra: Armageden
--------------

Second Hero
Destiny, (Dragon model that will fly and land on the ground) http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...?prev=search=DragonMoreAnimations&d=list&r=20

1)Name: Breath Fire

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Destiny puffs fire that burns the ground and anything near it;

4)Extra: People will be on fire for a length of time?
--------------
1)Name: Fireball

2)Spell Tooltip:

3)Description: Destiny shoots a fireball that does an explosion (Like Odin's Nukelear bomb)

4)Extra: Armmageden

That's all i can think about atm, but if you can do this i'd really apreciuate it. Credits will be added to the map for who does it, i'm sorry if i haven't provided enouph infomation.
Thanks in advanced

for first spell use channel with Terrain allowed as target only, create a dummy at that area and make it cast Stomp?
only thing i'm not sure about is making targets fly... maybe knockback?

for second use the same.

second heroes "Breath of Fire" is a already existing spell, named "Breath of Fire" LOL. check the pandaren out. he has it, and yes it has Fire damage over Time.

for the last spell, use Finger of Death as base, change missile model, create dummy at position of target hero and make him stomp (or whatever the mountain kings AoE ability was)

This is all Pretty easy Aztec, but if you need help, i can make em.

and some tips for Tooltips, its "Nuclear" and "Armageddon

Level 11
Well, these heroes are "Bosses" basicly. "Breath of fire", i was thinking of actuall fire for like 10 seconds or 5 seconds length from the dragon.
I'm not that keen with abilitys :(, my map is AWESOME but the heroes need a massive patch up. I don't have anyone to help meh with them D:.

Level 8
Well, these heroes are "Bosses" basicly. "Breath of fire", i was thinking of actuall fire for like 10 seconds or 5 seconds length from the dragon.
I'm not that keen with abilitys :(, my map is AWESOME but the heroes need a massive patch up. I don't have anyone to help meh with them D:.

hmm... i could help with that i guess. i gtg sleep now tho, so i "could" help you with them tommorow o_O

or maybe someone else will make them before that xD

Level 15
Chewii just so you know you'r original spell request is very easy and simple to do but you need to be create a function that returns the unit's damage (which is not so easy). Since WC3 has no built-in statement for this (god knows why) you would need to store an integer value to the unit that represents his damage. Whenever he gains a level, obtains an item, is effected by a spell, or anything else that affects his damage you would need to modify the integer.

Level 15
What i'm saying is in you'r original request you wanted the unit to deal it's damage on the double cleave. That is possible but there is no way to detect a unit's damage in Warcraft 3. So you would have to keep track of it's damage throughout the game manually.

Level 11
My spells need to be done really soon D:, and btw i would love some heroes with awesome spells, the one you gave me later of this hero contest, i'm not that keen with jass so i'm not that great copying over the jass spells over, mabye someone would like to help me with my map or something?

Level 13
ofc...
Just the event, when unit gets level, or use the every 0.03, you need to know, when stats are changed... after it, create a an dummy, order unit to attack dummy, then save the damage taken in a an variable. That's the best way to get damage... But maybe you're gonna say, that's not a real damage, but it is, you know the damage reductions and other, nobody will notice, if is damage about 1-2 smaller or bigger.
Chewii... I don't see the problem with spell, i am gonna remake it... Now i have problem like a Xilinger, the internet cap.

Level 11
99warcraft. First thing is that he doesn't get more attackspeed. Second is that he doesn't deal more dmg for two attacks. Only one attack.

And raven. oh you meant so. Well i mb can edit 88warcrafts spell abit and see if i can do it as the original ^^ IF im allowed to ofc.

Level 11
You go the dmg part so no need to explain that again.

This spell is just basically 2 normal hits but with increased attack speed and increased dmg. +15% attack speed each lvl. That's it.

So if you use this spell he will get improved attackspeed for 2 attacks. But you can't control you hero during the two attacks.

Level 4
I would like a custom spell if possible

Name: Mororai
GUI please
I would like a skill that levels 6 times
Description: After a 1 second channel the caster shoots a spell in a straight line healing all allies and dealing damage to all enemies it passes through, the spell should shoot globally.

I would also like another spell

Name: Shatter
Gui
I would like it to level 6 times
Discription:The caster shoots a skill shot in a straight line dealing damage to the 1st thing it hits.
The damage is equal to 20/30/40/50/60/70 + the attack damage of the caster.

If you could make either of these spells i would be extremely grateful.

The first one should look like a blue shockwave.
the second one should just be a small projectile frost arrow could work.

Level 1
Spellz

Sorry for my poor english...

>Night Blast<
- Caster will shot black ball that will damage everything in the cone of caster. In day - 50/100/150/200 In night - 100/150/200/300 + slow 10%/20%/30%/40% Range - 400/500/600/700yd

>Shadow Stab<
- Caster will blink behind the target damages it and knockback it. Damage - 75/140/180/200 Knockback - very small(just for effect) Range - 100/150/200/250 yd (Effect - Wand of illusion)

>Sense Fear<
- If is enemy hero near and has X% hp Caster will has X% increased moovement speed and Targets moovement speed will be decreased by X%. + i will se him on the map 10%/20%/25%/30% HP of Enemy hero - 20%/30%/40%/50% Increase MS - 10%/15%/20%/25% Decrease MS Radius - 1000/1100/1250/1500yd

>Drain Fear<
- Caster will roars draining nearby enemies they life force and slowing them for X seconds. 20%/25%/30%/35% - 5/6/7/8 seconds and slow 15/20/25/30%. (Effect - Howl of terror) Radius - 450yd

Last edited:
Level 6
1)Spell Name: Parasitic Missile

2) Spell Tooltip: Purchase a Parasitic Missile.

3)Spell Description: Shoots a missile containing a corrosive parasite. The parasite, upon impact, the parasite rapidly grows and corodes the enemy ship.

4)Missile Art: Flying machine missile (Green tinting would be appreciated.)

5)Extras: 25 damnage a second and thorny vines wrap around the ships plating.

Status
Not open for further replies.