1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Taking Spell Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Freyleyes, Mar 29, 2009.

1. darkreapers

darkreapers

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi aspard i got 2 spells if you or anyone can do, as always can be GUI, VJASS, + reps for all attempts at making these spells.

Spell name : Spike Ram
    The crypt lord borrows under ground and moves towards the target location, ann units above the crypt lord movement will be hit with an impale.
    When crypt lord reaches his location he will emerage and unleash a ring of impales ( 350 radius, like ravage from DOTA )

Damage: all impale damage is 50 * level

Additional info: Please use the borrow animation on cryptlord

2. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I think, that won't be so difficult in case many spells with such an idea have already been done. I'll just search for them and rework for your needs. Remind me tommorow about it, if I'm not finished today, I can just forget about it :)

3. millzy

millzy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    here ill make a request iv already posted a thread for it so ill just add the link to the post MY REQUEST

4. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Here is your request, darkreapers

The spell is MUI & leakless. Done in GUI. Indexing.

Additional info: [+]

This seems to be one of the most interesting spells I've ever done ^^

Attached Files:

5. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Sorry for my absence in the spell factory, working hard on a new map, and university. I am glad to see Aspard has joined the team again. I will take some requests again, cuz its holiday time.

Check out my map, leave a comment or tow while your at it.

The Champions of Kamigawa

6. Dark_Moon

Dark_Moon

Resources:
    Resources:
    uhm Xiliger is my spell done??

7. darkreapers

darkreapers

Resources:
    Resources:
    hi Aspard and TY, i am at work now so i can't test it, but i will, the first thing i get home.

8. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Huh? Holidays? oO What the... From which planet are you? Oo

9. Dark_Moon

Dark_Moon

Resources:
    Resources:
    hahaha!!
    nc1

10. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What do you mean?

11. FlowerofSpeech

FlowerofSpeech

Resources:
    Resources:
    Energy Beam (Hero Skill)
    0 Mana, 2 sec Casting time, Channel
    Art: Any, preferably a wide beam

The Hero charges for 2 seconds then releases a beam of energy, dealing [X * level of skill] damage per second. Drains [Y * level of skill] mana per second to maintain. If the user runs out of mana, the spell will collapse and leave the user drained, attacks dealing 20% less damage and attack/move speed reduced by 40%.

It'd be appreciated if someone could make (or recommend) an easily customizable JASS (or GUI, but JASS is preferred) spell like the above. It creates a beam of energy that deals damage in a line and can be held for as long as the unit has mana (when he hits 0 the beam stops) and has a penalty when the Hero runs out of mana while using it.

No rush in making it, if it has to be made, it's for a Hero Defense that's approaching completion, but I won't need this for a few weeks.

12. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    What can I mean by a direct question? Nobody on Earth has holidays now :D

13. FlowerofSpeech

FlowerofSpeech

Resources:
    Resources:
    I doubt that. We had labor day a few weeks ago, and I'm sure there are other countries with weird holidays we don't know about.

14. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    To FlowerofSpeech,

Here is the map with the hero from wc3c third hero contest. The map isn't mine as far as the model etc. It isn't 1.24 compatible, but since you look like you know Jass, I hope you'll be able to fix this problem. :p

If you can't - try to find somebody, who can :) Maybe Xiliger will take it, I'm not sure... Oh, well! The reason I'm posting the map here is that one of the spells seems to be like you have requested. Channels until mana is drained. I hope, this won't be a problem for you or the man who is going to fix that to add 2 second casting time and debuff if the mana is zero. :)

Note: You can easily check the map with any earlier version of the WC3.

Attached Files:

15. eleljrk

eleljrk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Can you take all the spells created so far into the first post of this thread? Could be helpfull for people looking for spells.. (Like me..!)

16. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This is Xiligers thread, so ask him :D

17. eleljrk

eleljrk

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    OMG, lol.. You are right!
    :fp: Xiliger, what you think about that? :xxd:

18. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here you go.

19. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    @ eleljrk, I can do that, have all of em on my computer, will upload em at end of the month.

@Aspard, with holiday I meant School / University vacation. And we had heritage day(I think) and Africa day. Soz for my ambiguity.

I am almost done with the cluster grenade spell, will test it on 1.24b as soon as I update the patch(will be by tomorrow)

20. Elsheen

Elsheen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Phew, finally back on the Hive. Long time since I used this spell page, but I got a spell I need. Actually, two.
    Name: Living Flame
    Description and effect: Basically a large fireball (archmage missile) is fired at a specific target area, with a range of 3000. The fireball speed is 800, while it travels, anything within 300 range of it is attacked by a ranged attack, just use the fireball missile, up to 3 targets could be attacked and the fireballs deal 30/40/50/60 chaos damage. When the larger fireball reaches its destination, it explodes in a 300 AOE, dealing 200/275/350/425 damage. 4 Levels

Second Spell Name: Wolf Pack
    Description and effect: Summons a pack of wolves to attack enemies. Summons 3/4/5/6 wolves to attack enemies, each wolf deals 40 - 50 damage and has a 15% chance to perform 2 times the damage. Essentially, I want it so that the wolves do not need to be selected, nor commanded since they will follow the hero, and attacks whatever the hero attacks, does nothing when the hero does nothing. 4 levels