• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking requests for signatures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
If you want a signature made by me please post here.
I am doing them just for the hell of it, i just made one for my self:

signature.jpg

I do many different styles. neon, grunge, game concepts. Just drop by and
tell me the concept you want and what you want on it.

-inverted

Level 10
I wasn't starting to flame you.
This is my thread and i dont want you in here taking my requests, thats not flaming thats asking you to leave.
If you want to help people make your own sig thread, Flaming would be:

"Get the Fuck out of my thread you work stealing bastard"

And i didnt say that, i asked you nicely to leave,
-inverted

Level 27
FF7 project-G this is my thread, get the hell out.
Is that your idea of polite?
Actually, threads should be more general for requests. For example, the Weaponless models thread is open to everyone. This way we wont have 100's of "Get your <insert simple request here> here!" threads.
Not to mention, there have been other signature threads (which by the way, were open to anybody to make a signature for any requester).
The only conceivable reason why you would want to do all the work yourself is to rep-whore, so I don't see what's the problem with sharing the thread.
--donut3.5--

Level 12
i would want a FF7 AC sig with this pic as a base (i only need the 2 guys on it tho idc the rest but hacing a similar background would be cool since its part of it) with ma name on it plz :)
P.S not sig wars :O anyone can make it :O

Attachments

• cloudseph.jpg
    cloudseph.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 233
Level 12
alright ill do this now and btw people if you want to make it a gif(changes and loops like ezikieths then ask and tell me what to put on it).
Here i hope you like it
HTML:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/pastebin/show/7fa0f87203ec4b2d41caa026aabf979e/

TY ALOT MAN ITS A-OK
i like the cloud picture on the left xD once i can rep u again ill be sure to rep u

P.S. i got a friend who wants a skittle sig :O with rainbow and skittles on it and the skittle's trademark (skittles taste the rainbow)

Level 17
wow inverted. you misunderstand stuff.

lol

donut3.5 said that they don't want a bazillion threads about the same thing by different people and having people fight over them (I can understand why, it would be ridiculously cluttered and hard to find stuff as well as it would be a pain to moderate.

you told FF7 Project-G (who needs an easier to spell name) to start his own thread.

he said he's disinclined to acquiesce to your request because odds are the moderators would just merge the threads anyways (which they likely would, unless they just didnt notice that they were the same thread (possibly doing something more important)

and when ff7 said he tried and it didn't go well, he said he can't do skittles. he wasn't talking to you, he was talking to the guy who requested a sig with skittles. and saiing his attempt at skittles did not go well.

now if you dont stop picking fights with your little brother so help me god I'll turn this car around. :p

Level 4
kk that was imposingly weird but, ille roll and about my signature i have a few pics of refrence that you could use ff7 and the icons were AWSOME
536943a.jpg

Ide like just the body and head from that Pic
ffvii1.jpg

and him somewhere in there
HeavyRain.gif

and this or something like it as back round you know rain

This would be much obliged

Level 12
imma request again (since the thread-maker takes more time complaining then in making sigs... he whines he cant make any sig cuz FF7 do them but he whine mor ehtne he does them)
i would like a Skittles sig for my friend saying Skittles taste the rainbow
with atleast skittles and a rainbow on it :)

Level 12
kevv2 , I dont care?
@ FF7 project... you can combine gifs with other image types you know, open it copy it and put it in the new one, its not hard....

DAM u make this thread and then u keep complaining on some1 making them 4 u and now that he cant do it u back down CMON stop whining and start acting >:) be friends not foes

Level 12
Is that your idea of polite?
Actually, threads should be more general for requests. For example, the Weaponless models thread is open to everyone. This way we wont have 100's of "Get your <insert simple request here> here!" threads.
Not to mention, there have been other signature threads (which by the way, were open to anybody to make a signature for any requester).
The only conceivable reason why you would want to do all the work yourself is to rep-whore, so I don't see what's the problem with sharing the thread.
--donut3.5--

donut3.5 spoke....:razz:

Level 10
imma request again (since the thread-maker takes more time complaining then in making sigs... he whines he cant make any sig cuz FF7 do them but he whine mor ehtne he does them)
i would like a Skittles sig for my friend saying Skittles taste the rainbow
with atleast skittles and a rainbow on it :)

mmmk?

Here is your friggen Skittles signature:

skittles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.