• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking attachment requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
so vincent, you want me to make it an aura? i can make it an aura of swords that rotate, just give me a color scheme like blue or wc3 sword. Stuff like that

Level 7
Joachim's Blade aura

For Sword aura the sword should look like this blade only a bit smaller to fit aura size (not sure how big though..)
the swords should have a blue aura emanating around each sword. just like in the video :grin:
and some transparent rune things if you could add them
that would be all

Level 3
tidus, i can make aura's too, i know how :p. By that i mean making them look like they are pulsating and such, so if someone requests it i can make it
EDIT-i have made the sword aura using the swords you wanted and it eneded up being 135kb, ill finish it and make an alternative version that has a diff sword so its lower file size
EDIT2-Done, i made it small file size, might not be the same blade but only 22.1kb, and uses all in-game textures*note the red is teamglow*

Attachments

• SwordAura.jpg
    SwordAura.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 297
  • Sword Aura.MDX
    22.1 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Level 7
The Aura is alright but... would it be alright if you could turn it upside down?
Making all the swords face downwards.... please? :D
+ rep anyways for replying!

well about the flag that i requested, you don't need to worry about that but would you mind making a helmet for me like this http://kropserkel.com/Images/uharmour1.jpg

This helmet was pretty difficult for me to make, but I did it.

I only tested it on the villager model, so on other models it might be a little higher than expected. If you'd like me to fit it to a model, just post the model and I'll get it done.

Hope you like.

Attachments

• HelmetRedragexfull.mdx
    5.5 KB · Views: 70
Hey I was a "living search engine"( http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f341/most-advanced-file-search-86164/ ) for some time. I might be able to find the stuff they want before you need to make the models.

Generally, there are a lot of these models already made, but I don't really mind.
Most of the time other people's models are lower-quality anyway.
Do what you'd like. I'm sure if there is an urgent need for a model, a person would rather have one that was already made.

Level 3
sorry for not doing much guys, my mid-terms are going on and im studying, and also learning GUI/JASS/better Modeling, so doing all 5 at once is hard, while still finding time to hang out with friends.

Level 7
Can u make a drop of blood effect for me? I rly need it. If u can make an icy meteor from Starfall but bigger that the scale of the starfall. Thanks if some 1 helps me

Hi. Im working on a GH style map, so if you could make a green, orange, yellow and red note i would be very happy. (Picture of Orange, Yellow and Red Notes)
That's not much of an attachment. I won't be able to make that because I don't know animation. I make unit attachments. Maybe someone who sees this could make it for u. sorry.

Can u make a drop of blood effect for me? I rly need it. If u can make an icy meteor from Starfall but bigger that the scale of the starfall. Thanks if some 1 helps me

Warcraft already has blood effects. Why not use those. I'll see what I can do with the starfall. I doubt i'll be able to make it.

Attachments people!

Level 3
its still open, just not alot of requestors, and sorry for not doing youre model upside down>> i deleted it once i finished and i really dont want to make it all over again

Level 7
Can you make a shock wave model??
because i would be requesting a model that looks like a wave of swords coming straight at you for a shockwave spell....

somewhat like this: ^^^
-------------------^^^
-------------------^^^
---------------------O-

the ^ as the sword waves
and o as the caster

a simple model art effect hope you could do this!?

Level 7
hmm can you make a Twirling/spinning blade as a shock wave model effect, Somewhat like the spinning key blade effect by kitabatake but instead it throws sephiroth's sword "masamune" with wind effects like its moving.

sword looks somewhat like this:
sword

Or this
masamune.jpg

and this
masamune.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Can you make me a mount attachment as in an attachment that lets a person ride a horse. Just like in World of Warcraft...

This is the horse I want to use as an attachment =] Wild Horse - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
so plz try =]

My e-mail: [email protected]
I think it would be a better idea to just have the unit you want, morph into another unit. For example, request the horse to have whatever unit you want on it, and use the "mount hippogryph" ability. If you attached a unit to the horse, it would look silly and wouldnt use the correct animations.

Level 12
Vincent, you can do it yourself. In the world editor, take the shockwave spell (In the Object Editor), make it your spell and do whatever (damage changes etc), then simply change the missle model/art to that of the Fan of Knives ability. The fan of knives spell actually uses 3 models of the same type, a big row of daggers/swords, perfect for you. Just take one of those (The model itself) and BOOM, good to go.

Level 7
no, it's just that i specifically wanted that sword cause i'm making a sephiroth character in my game.

Level 3
sorry, im temporarily stopping all requests directed at me, due to having tennis season started, and im too tired after 5miles to do models. Sorry guys:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.