• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

System - Recipe Combine 1.4 (GUI & vJass)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Items connection system 1.4 Final.
Setup is done in GUI and system core is in vJass, meaning that you will use it as GUI with performances of vJass.

System is compatible with any Warcraft III Patch!

Requires: JNGP v5d or JNGPS for those who have it

Version 1.1 - Sound_Point cleared whit custom script.

Version 1.2 - Now sound custom created, 2x triggers destroyed (dont need them laiter)

Version 1.3 - Totally updated this system to very simple a good item combine system.
Decreased from a big number of global variables to only 4 variables.
Speed of system totally improved, preloaded model file, generated one trigger
less + make it much more friendly and easier to install.

Version 1.3b - Reduced a loop (lot of it) which makes this system much faster now.

Version 1.4 - Made system in vjass, making it very easy to install!

1) Go to trigger editor and copy Category: 'Trigger Recipe', then paste it in your map.

2) Edit trigger: 'Load Items' to your own needs and enjoy!

NOTE: Make sure that "File\Preferences\Create unknown variables while pasting trigger data" (is enabled)

Have any other question, ask here!

HAVE FUN!!!

Keywords:
Items System, System, Systems, Items, Item Combine, Combine, Connection, Item Connection, Recipe, Recipe System, Recipe Combine, Recipes
Contents

System - Recipe/Disassemble (Map)

Reviews
12.12 IcemanBo: For long time as NeedsFix. Rejected. 09:35, 3ndth Sep 2015 This resource has been set to Need Fix by BPower. Reason: Recipe Combine is basically identical to Recipe System without the functionality to disassemble item...
Level 3
Downloaded it Test map worked awesomely decided to import to my map. Can't save it as it lists about 100+ different lines of code with multiple types of errors... checked everybodies comments on here nothing similar to my situation. ( I have not made any changes to the trigger myself. I have not made any custom items to be used for the trigger either maybe this is the problem?)

Level 3
The errors I get are as follows plus about 70+ more.

Trigger "Load Items"

Line 423, 429,434,439, "Expected a function Name"

Trigger "Item Combine Core"

Line 418: Expected end of line
423-430: Expected a reserved type or handle type
433: Expected a name
434: Expected and expression
435: Expected a variable name
438-440: Expected a name
441-444: Expected a variable name
446-450: Expected 'endloop'
453: Expected a name
454: Expected a variable name
455-456: Expected a name
458: Expected 'endloop'
459-461: Expected a variable name

etc... list continues until line 521
All the variables that you used in the Demo are present on the map that I imported this too btw so I know that's not the issue.