• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Symphony ORPG Rise Of the Ancients [Return]

Should i make people Suggest their own guilds? and get 3 and post every ver?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I wanted to test the alpha. But it isn't playable.
Additionally if you want to make an orpg, why is the file size beyond 8mb?

I only red the first post. So, sorry if this came up before.

Ow this is just a alpha version we don't sorry i will promise the second one will be playable in multiplayer :D you can play it on single player for now :grin:

Level 13
Symphony ORPG ROTA Alpha Update!
Hello guys sorry for the late update here is the 2nd version of the Map Alpha Version

[Warning: Single Player mode only]

[Click The Image to download the file]

Level 19
-Warder, Assassin & Mage all have the same information on hero selection screen for some reason.
-View often being blocked by large trees
-If you try to learn an ability of a different class you lose the 1 lumber
-Defender class has only 1 skill available to learn...?
-Advanced -> Gameplay Constants, change "Follow Range - Units" to 100

-Defender Description is not fully displayed
SymphonyORPG001.jpg

-While in hero selection screen you can freely move around with arrow keys or mouse
SymphonyORPG002.jpg

-Kobold's Shovel says Warrior only but I was Defender and I was still able to pick it up
SymphonyORPG003.jpg

well that's all for now.

Level 13
-Warder, Assassin & Mage all have the same information on hero selection screen for some reason.

SymphonyORPG001.jpg

-While in hero selection screen you can freely move around with arrow keys or mouse
SymphonyORPG002.jpg

-Kobold's Shovel says Warrior only but I was Defender and I was still able to pick it up
SymphonyORPG003.jpg

well that's all for now.

[Okay Im Working on it thanks :D]

[Yes i am also aware of it but i don't know how how to lower the visibility]

[Ow hmmm i will try to fix it]

[No there is 3 all in all for the defender]

[Done what does it do?]

SymphonyORPG001.jpg

[Yes i am sorry i will fix it later]

SymphonyORPG002.jpg

[i will fix it]

SymphonyORPG003.jpg

[Well warrior is defender :D

Level 3
Hey man,

The trees look awesome, but definitely need something to remove/hide them when your hero walks past them so you can see.

-To obtain quests and hand them is is super easy to understand, I really like it.

-There is no count-down timer when you die; if you could add one that would be sweet.

-Also the assassins main attribute isn't agility, not sure if this was on purpose or not. I might also suggest that you give the evasion ability to the tank as it's much more useful for him than an assassin who generally won't be tanking at all and therefore the dodge is mostly wasted. Critical strike would be nice instead, and also wound effects are always good, like 10% chance to deal 10dmg and bleed for 5dmg/sec for 5 seconds at lvl 1; something along those lines.

-I noticed you get a lumber every level, maybe make them further apart like every 3-4 levels but increase the scale up of the ability? Because I had 30% evasion on the 'assassin', again move to tank class/es

-The quest master after I did his lvl 1 quest is now stuck with both symbols stuck above his head, i..e the scroll and rune are simultaneously hovering above his head but there is no trigger when I walk close to him.

-Also the town in the bottom left is really large but mostly trees and it's kind of annoying to walk around such a larger area if there's quests spread everywhere, maybe you could condense that town and remove some trees?

-The kobold shovel item has the name "bone dagger"

-The 'enchanter' in the bottom right city has an item named 'clarity potion' with the description 'leaves locker room'

-All the gems have the option "purchase the cheese" at the other enchanter (should they both be called an enchanter? maybe one should be gem merchant or something

-The respawn timers on the monsters was quite quick, maybe give it an extra 30secs-1min, you have enough creeps in areas that a lack of creeps was not a problem

-In the quest menu a list with all the game commands would be nice like,
-save​
-load​
-repick​
etc.

Overall I really like where this is going

Level 13
Hey man,

The trees look awesome, but definitely need something to remove/hide them when your hero walks past them so you can see.

-To obtain quests and hand them is is super easy to understand, I really like it.

-There is no count-down timer when you die; if you could add one that would be sweet.

-Also the assassins main attribute isn't agility, not sure if this was on purpose or not. I might also suggest that you give the evasion ability to the tank as it's much more useful for him than an assassin who generally won't be tanking at all and therefore the dodge is mostly wasted. Critical strike would be nice instead, and also wound effects are always good, like 10% chance to deal 10dmg and bleed for 5dmg/sec for 5 seconds at lvl 1; something along those lines.

-I noticed you get a lumber every level, maybe make them further apart like every 3-4 levels but increase the scale up of the ability? Because I had 30% evasion on the 'assassin', again move to tank class/es

-The quest master after I did his lvl 1 quest is now stuck with both symbols stuck above his head, i..e the scroll and rune are simultaneously hovering above his head but there is no trigger when I walk close to him.

-Also the town in the bottom left is really large but mostly trees and it's kind of annoying to walk around such a larger area if there's quests spread everywhere, maybe you could condense that town and remove some trees?

-The kobold shovel item has the name "bone dagger"

-The 'enchanter' in the bottom right city has an item named 'clarity potion' with the description 'leaves locker room'

-All the gems have the option "purchase the cheese" at the other enchanter (should they both be called an enchanter? maybe one should be gem merchant or something

-The respawn timers on the monsters was quite quick, maybe give it an extra 30secs-1min, you have enough creeps in areas that a lack of creeps was not a problem

-In the quest menu a list with all the game commands would be nice like,
-save​
-load​
-repick​
etc.

Overall I really like where this is going

Thank you very much :D i will be updating the game with these bugs :D have a nice day and thanks ow and there is save and load but i can't do it right now because i have some problems to it :D

Level 19
[Done what does it do?]
When you click on a unit this is the distance your hero will get close to that
unit, in this case using follow range 100, when clicking on a unit to get your
quest, you will move close enough to accept the quest, with the default 300
follow range when you clicked on a unit, you didn't get close enough to "talk"
to it, hope that explains it.

[Well warrior is defender :D]
lol why not name him warrior then?

Level 13
When you click on a unit this is the distance your hero will get close to that
unit, in this case using follow range 100, when clicking on a unit to get your
quest, you will move close enough to accept the quest, with the default 300
follow range when you clicked on a unit, you didn't get close enough to "talk"
to it, hope that explains it.

[You see because after defender you will be entering the 2nd job which is warrior then i think its tank and then paladin or legendary warrior]

S11

S11

Level 3
um i cant play this at all, first load says map size too large, the other one says map file not found...

Status
Not open for further replies.