• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sylvan

Its sylvan model (wooden goblin?). I'm not good in English so.

And don't tell me about so many triangles in the head pls.

Enjoy and give credits if you use it.

Update: attachment points added.

Keywords:
sylvan, wooden, goblin, fairy
Contents

Sylvan (Model)

Reviews
03:26, 11th Feb 2009 BlinkBoy: The model is quite nice and original. It has been very well made, yet the concept didn't fit well. The model animations are very good quality but the walk animAtion could have been better. I tried this model in-game and...
Level 2
This is really special. The model has its own unique style, not really geared toward memory efficiency but very artistic. Also the exotic (to me) concept that its based on lends it flavor. Its based on old slavic folklore, correct?

Most of the other characters and races in the game seem more like they came out a typical fantasy novel (LOtR, DnD, Shannara series and the like,) than from real cultural myths. A very cool creature, kind of scary and demented, but protective of nature all at once.