• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Swine Flu Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Got the swine flu. Got the vaccine aswell, even though what Eccho said is true, but my dad is so-so about it. The vaccine made me feel worse than the actual flu, since I threw up when I got the vaccine, and only had a sore throat and a fever with the flu.
I got a brickwall for a immune system. I've only gotten the flu twice: Once was the regular flu and once was the swine flu. Else I don't get viruses. I guess it may have to do with me being a farmer around cows all the time.

Did you know it can spread to animals like Dogs and Birds? (my mother, a registered nurse was told from her lead doctor.)

@ Ham Ham:
No, this virus is more at risk with young people, because this disease apparantly existed 40 years ago. Last time they gave out the vaccine though, one side effect was a syndrome that causes paralysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.